Will ATF approve form 1 for ppsh for MA resident?

Yes so the question remains. What you put in the "official taking the fingerprints" and how you tell them to f*** off about your work place

Yes so the question remains. What you put in the "official taking the fingerprints" and how you tell them to f*** off about your work place

I probably wasn't clear, leave that blank if you are printing yourself, some people will sign their own name, your decision, I have never signed that box. If you go to the PD or Sheriffs office they sign it and list their address.

• Date Fingerprinted Block. Enter the date the subject was fingerprinted in month, day, year format (i.e. MM/DD/YYYY).

• Signature of Official Taking Fingerprints Block. Enter the signature or name of the official taking fingerprints. Also list the official’s ID number if applicable. If you are fingerprinting yourself you can sign your name here.

• Employer and Address Block. This is a highly discussed box. According to the, "Guidelines for Preparation of Fingerprint Cards and Associated Criminal History Information", issued by the U.S. Department of Justice - Federal Bureau of Investigation - Criminal Justice Information Services Division" you are supposed to enter the subject’s potential employer and address of that employer. According to the ATF this box is supposed to be the name and address of the official who is taking your fingerprints and is what we recommend. Note: Others have reported that leaving this box blank have worked.

• Reason Fingerprinted Block. Enter NFA Application.

Back
Top Bottom