• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Will anyone ship magazines online to a mass address if the mags are MA compliant?

I just picked up a shield 9mm and I would love a couple of extra 8 round mags for the range.
I see Quantico Tactical has them for $29.00 but it says will not ship where it is illegal.
Is a mass compliant Mag still considered illegal?
anyone know any shops locally that would stock these?

Those are legal to ship to MA. Retailers will generally ship any mags with a capacity of 10 or less to MA - nothing over.

Your best bet is to contact seller. If they are mass compliant there should not be a problem but many vendors just choose not to ship anything gun related.

I just picked up a shield 9mm and I would love a couple of extra 8 round mags for the range.
I see Quantico Tactical has them for $29.00 but it says will not ship where it is illegal.
Is a mass compliant Mag still considered illegal?
anyone know any shops locally that would stock these?

If under 10 rounds it should be no problem

I had multiple mags shipped to me from various vendors when I lived in Mass. Any retailer who won't isn't worthy of your money.

I wouldn't ask for clarification. Just order them, if they cancel the order, find another seller. But people here have ordered from them, and they should have their sate restriction list on the site somewhere.

I wouldn't ask for clarification. Just order them, if they cancel the order, find another seller. But people here have ordered from them, and they should have their sate restriction list on the site somewhere.

This is good advice...

Back
Top Bottom