Wild justice

Nothing else on so watching an episode on nat geo. Looking for a marijuana operation in a field and in full camo including face paint, one guy in a gillie suit, and fully automatic m4's. F'n really???
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Nothing else on so watching an episode on nat geo. Looking for a marijuana operation in a field and in full camo including face paint, one guy in a gillie suit, and fully automatic m4's. F'n really???
Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Those stoners, maaaaaan. They don't go down without a fight, y'know??

If you REALLY wanna see overkill, look into those DEA FAST boys sometime. Dressed just like soldiers, mostly because they're deployed right alongside 'em over in Afghanistan. Except they're burning opium fields instead of something useful.

I've watched that show numerous times . I think it portrays " Sportsman " In a negative light . Very rarely do JBT's not ticket or arrest someone . And I know " Boring " If no drama .

these cop shows, with Nazis and guns drawn....is this the way they "uphold justice" normally, or are they just playing Rambo for the TV camera. 'cause if this is the way they normally operate, we are ****ed! These Ahole would not know a civil right if it fought back full auto

My Drs have been hounding me to try medical marijuanna...not sure if it would kill my LTC, anyone know where to look that info up as I have tried all other meds ?

Yes it would kill your LTC.

If you want to try weed for medical purposes, why get a permission slip from the govt? Just get it, use it and shut up, just like you might do with a firearms related thing you are not supposed to have in MA. Asking for a card and having that info on file with likely your local PD among others is never a good idea.

Thanks Ochmude that did answer it. In this day and age im kind of shocked as I DO believe there are many responsible pot users and I would think some Constitutional lawyer could find some way to work around it, not that I want to be the test case. I get percs handed out to me like M&Ms and simply cannot take them anymore, nerve blocks,10 + meds, bi monthly catheterization and rlly messed up physical therapy makes you think outside the box. Sorry for derailing the thread.

Thanks Ochmude that did answer it. In this day and age im kind of shocked as I DO believe there are many responsible pot users and I would think some Constitutional lawyer could find some way to work around it, not that I want to be the test case. I get percs handed out to me like M&Ms and simply cannot take them anymore, nerve blocks,10 + meds, bi monthly catheterization and rlly messed up physical therapy makes you think outside the box. Sorry for derailing the thread.

Whatever you choose to do in the privacy of your home is your business, especially when it comes to your health. Like cja1987 said, make sure it stays your business by not leaving any sort of paper trail for the .gov to follow to screw with you later.

Back
Top Bottom