• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilbraham Police seize loaded handgun

I hate that stuff. Touch one drop of it, 30 seconds later it's on your hand, arm, face, clothes, fender, workbench
The stuff is definitely a mess. Whenever I remove the wheels from a vehicle or do a brake job I completely caught every service with it. Way overkill… That way the next time I have to take it apart I don’t have to loosen lug nuts and drive around jerk in the steering wheel to get the f***ing thing to come free. I hate being on your vehicle and try to kick a tire Off whike it’s on jackstands

Here we go again............

But at least no magazine charges.

I do like these but there seem to be a lot of them ending up on the streets. Sucks for the good guys. :(

Here we go again............

But at least no magazine charges.

I do like these but there seem to be a lot of them ending up on the streets. Sucks for the good guys. :(

Held pending a dangerousness hearing 9/23.

Looks like having a common name in a saturated area had screwed this guy in the past.

Police: "Are you Luis Rivera?"
Rivera: "Yes"
Police: "You are under arrest for failing to register as a sex offender."
Rivera: "Dafuq!?!"

They sell this P80 stuff at the gun shows in NC. Not my thing as I mostly carry guns that are older then 1994 that I got in My Massachusetts days. Boy the salesmen are annoying.. as I open carry my S&W 6946 and I say.. do you think I want that.

Also random colored anything is popular with the thug community it's like a 90s TV neon colored the show with the cars and cloths.

They sell this P80 stuff at the gun shows in NC. Not my thing as I mostly carry guns that are older then 1994 that I got in My Massachusetts days. Boy the salesmen are annoying.. as I open carry my S&W 6946 and I say.. do you think I want that.

Also random colored anything is popular with the thug community it's like a 90s TV neon colored the show with the cars and cloths.
Doubt, whoever made that thing for him was probably flinting and the shit colors are because it was cheaper

I’m not gonna lie. Despite my less than stellar experience with cool colored glocks (my factory FDE 19 is, meh, but so pretty to look at when new), I’ve been searching for the white P80s. Maybe as just a wall hanger....I think there’s still room. The way I roll, it would be black within a week.

I still want one.

Back
Top Bottom