• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wilbraham Police seize loaded handgun

Coda

NES Member
This is interesting.

No mention of a "Ghost Gun" or 80%. Just "GST9 MOD1 handgun" which is an 80% Arms offering (or was).

Makes me think the LEO's do not know exactly what they found. [thinking]

Sucks it was a white one. Hard to come by. And now never. I’ll probably never see the GST9 I ordered. Maybe I could ask if I could do a gun buy back.

Good take these vermin off the street
Wilbraham has a large police force much larger then what you would think for it's size keeping the town safe. They sit on Boston Rd with there plate reader and arrest those with outstanding warrants at least someone is doing something in the greater Springfield area.

I wonder how long it will be before they update the article with the evil "Ghost Gun" description.

Some gun grabber is bound to bring it to the their attention sooner or later.

I cant be the only one thinking....Wilbraham has a police force...no sh@t

;-)

I was thinking "Arroyo Cruz was caught leering around Friendlys headquarters looking for the man who decided to discontinue the odd flavor of ice cream that looks like the colors represented in his firearm that was confiscated" [rofl]

Good take these vermin off the street
Wilbraham has a large police force much larger then what you would think for it's size keeping the town safe. They sit on Boston Rd with there plate reader and arrest those with outstanding warrants at least someone is doing something in the greater Springfield area.

of course the fun part of the thing is they dont tell us what his warrants were for but make sure everyone knows about "DAT ILLERREEWEEGUL GUN!" etc.

Sucks it was a white one. Hard to come by. And now never. I’ll probably never see the GST9 I ordered. Maybe I could ask if I could do a gun buy back.
It had to be a white one, it's a ghost gun.

👻
boo!

This is interesting.

No mention of a "Ghost Gun" or 80%. Just "GST9 MOD1 handgun" which is an 80% Arms offering (or was).

Makes me think the LEO's do not know exactly what they found. [thinking]

they knew what it was. That was the exact model of that gun.

I dont think he is from Wilbraham. Does it matter what the warrent is for it is still an outstanding warrent.

Back
Top Bottom