Wife's emotional affair?

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I agree this whole situation make me feel like a weakling
Go the gym. Get blood work done and see if you have low testosterone. Get a tattoo. A full f***ing sleeve tattoo. Spend more time out of the house with your buddies or get a hobby.

you don’t have to make a decision right now. You can let it sit for a while and work on yourself and see what happens. Increase your market value by improving yourself and she wil become jealous and wonder what you are up to.
Don’t bro g up this other dude anymore. If she does, cut her off and tell her you don’t really care.

talk to other women (you don’t have to bang them) and if she asks, say “she’s just a friend”

most important, go to the gym. Every relationship problem I ever had, every bad break up was solved by working out and improving myself.

richc

NES Member
Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Before doing anything give your guns to someone else. Don't tell her of course. But make sure you do not have possession of any firearms. And give them to someone credible who can attest to having possession at all times after a particular date.

If she makes some unfounded claim about your firearms it will show your good faith at a minimum. And if she says you threatened her it shows the court she's a liar.

Play it safe.

Oh, and have a place to move if things go south. Several friends had apartments leased and furnished in advance. Yeah, I know that can be a financial burden, but you did offer to buy out her 1/2 of the house so I'm assuming you can pull this off financially.

mibro

NES Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Re: counseling. I have never been but know in 90% of cases you can save yourself a bunch of time by just writing a check to some crazy man hating moonbat and telling yourself everyday that you are an a**h*** and everything is your fault.
This, unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
central massachusset, from central vietnam.
Turn it into an open married , where both of ya can see other people, or get a divorce. If she not into ya anymore then you will get lot of problems down the road. My wife was unhappy and gave me problem un till i told her either get a divorce or accept me for who i am,well she smart enough to pick me lol.

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Turn it into an open married , where both of ya can see other people, or get a divorce. If she not into ya anymore then you will get lot of problems down the road. My wife was unhappy and gave me problem un till i told her either get a divorce or accept me for who i am,well she smart enough to pick me lol.
The problem with an open marriage is that she is going to win. No matter what she looks like, she can leave the house and within an hour some dude will be nutting on her arch. It’s harder for guys.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have not read all of this thread and feel awkward commenting because this seems like a private thing that I would not want up on the internet, but then again I am not in the OP's posistion so who knows how I would react, So.........

If your relationship has gotten to the point that you are even considering spying on her then it is time to move on, the trust is gone and most likely gone for good. After reading some of this stuff I realize my relationship must be unique. The only thing we hide from each other is Christmas and birthday presents, everything else is right out there.

PennyPincher

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
well, she sounds like a freaking genius! :rolleyes:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
you have to ask yourself one question.....

Do you trust her? Well....do ya....punk? if the answer is 'no' then you know what you have to do.

And if the answer is 'no' you will never trust her again. Nor should you.

It's about your dignity and self respect.

I used to know this chic....she cheated on her husband with a friend of mine. My friend was single and she had no children. She made claims of mental abuse an all that. Her husband at the time was a really great guy. Very devoted to her and all that crap. Anyway, the affair became known and they divorced. She ended up marrying my buddy. All was good for a while. Then she cheated on my buddy with someone she worked with. This time the guy she was hooking up with at her work was married and had 2 small children at the time.

They got caught because they were banging in her car in the garage they parked for work. Someone saw them. Anyway, my buddy divorced her and the guys wife divorced him. I lost touch with her after that.

But that old saying "once a cheater always a cheater", that seems to be true.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Before doing anything give your guns to someone else. Don't tell her of course. But make sure you do not have possession of any firearms. And give them to someone credible who can attest to having possession at all times after a particular date.

If she makes some unfounded claim about your firearms it will show your good faith at a minimum. And if she says you threatened her it shows the court she's a liar.

Play it safe.

Oh, and have a place to move if things go south. Several friends had apartments leased and furnished in advance. Yeah, I know that can be a financial burden, but you did offer to buy out her 1/2 of the house so I'm assuming you can pull this off financially.
Since this is a firarms site I will ask, how important is it to get he firearms out of the house? I could put them in my brothers safe.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Since this is a firarms site I will ask, how important is it to get he firearms out of the house? I could put them in my brothers safe.

haven't you read these posts..... almost all say to move the guns somewhere safe.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The problem with an open marriage is that she is going to win. No matter what she looks like, she can leave the house and within an hour some dude will be nutting on her arch. It’s harder for guys.
If evaluating any relationship as a win loss thing you're with the wrong person. Besides she was already caught, no trust, any kind of kink type open thing only has a chance of working with trust and she's already violated that out of the gate.

-Mike

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
most important, go to the gym. Every relationship problem I ever had, every bad break up was solved by working out and improving myself.
AND the gun range. Pumping iron, and shooting big iron, are the two biggest stress relievers i have ever had.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dropping the firearms at brothers within the hour, I'm planning on confronting her tonight to ask to look at phone and phone bill, if I get no for an answer I will be contacting a divorce attorney this week. this thread has been helpful
Thank you

SHOCKNAWE

NES Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Dropping the firearms at brothers within the hour, I'm planning on confronting her tonight to ask to look at phone and phone bill, if I get no for an answer I will be contacting a divorce attorney this week. this thread has been helpful
Thank you
Best of luck bud, I’m glad your going on the offensive. Trust me it’s needed and your making the right choice.

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thank you
one trick i have heard of, do the "free initial consult" with every divorce lawyer in your town. Then when she tries to hire one of them, they will turn her down because of "conflict of interest"

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Best of luck bud, I’m glad your going on the offensive. Trust me it’s needed and your making the right choice.
there IS this concept of "the 180". You change your submissive ways with her, take charge, and stop taking any bullshit. A lot of times, apparently, it works, because women are incredibly turned on by guys act like "a**h***s". go figure...

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Never been divorced, so i cant speak from actual experience, but i was told from someone who had- "sit and review with all the top divorce lawyers in the area before proceeding". Reason being they supposedly couldnt take your ex on as a client after that. Not sure if thats all horses**t, but since this whole conversation made me think of it, i thought id mention.
Best of luck

Top Bottom