• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Wife is getting her LTC-A

She had her interview today and she should have it in 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately we live in Lowell. So, she is restricted to "sporting."

We have another one to add to the darkside. She has been shooting for about a year now. She loves her Ruger SR9 and GSG522. It is always nice to have the wives enjoy our hobbies.

She had her interview today and she should have it in 4-6 weeks. Unfortunately we live in Lowell. So, she is restricted to "sporting."

We have another one to add to the darkside. She has been shooting for about a year now. She loves her Ruger SR9 and GSG522. It is always nice to have the wives enjoy our hobbies.

Nice. I'm trying to convince the girlfriend. Only problem is, she's such a bad shot at the moment that I doubt she'd come close to passing the Moon Island test. [rolleyes] I'm gonna have to join a nice quiet club where she will feel comfortable practicing before she'll even consider getting a license.

The chief in our town held the LTC out in front of my wife, said "I have one question, do you like you're husband" he smiled when she said yes and handed her the card.

Our chief is pushing my wife to get hers so if something happends to me she is all set. She has taken the class just have to do the app.

Best thing now is she can buy ammo for you and her now.

BUT!!!! (trust me on this one)

One word of advice. Make sure you explain the different types of ammunition to her. ie: .357mag vs .357sig, .45acp vs .45gap, .22lr vs .22. Makes it a lot easier when you write down on the shopping list what to look for

Best part of having a significant other with their LTC is that they can buy you guns as presents! My girlfriend got me a new Bulldog .44 spl for Christmas [grin]

You're a lucky guy there longdong. I will NEVER be able to convince my wife that guns are good. God knows I've tried. At least she doesn't nag or complain about mine.

I have taught her well. She knows what kind of ammo every gun we have takes. She is a good student. It probably didn't hurt that she shot well since the very first day. I keep telling her that I can't teach her too much. It would be hard to live down if she starts outshooting me!

Back
Top Bottom