WI-'I was scared': Concealed carry permit owner shot man in self-defense

mikeyp

NES Member
'I was scared': Concealed carry permit owner shot man in self-defense

MILWAUKEE —

Police have charged a man who was shot Wednesday outside Milwaukee Police Headquarters.

Investigators determined the woman who shot the man was acting in self-defense.
She was only in police custody for several minutes after the shooting.

Witnesses backed up her account of what happened.

Police said Joseph Drier, 59, attacked the woman after arguing that she should not have a handicapped parking placard in her car.

"It happened so fast. All I knew was the panic. I was fighting for my life. I was afraid," the woman told WISN 12 News.

She did not want to be identified Friday.

The 28-year-old woman said Drier attacked her as she returned to her car.

"I said, 'Don't walk up on me,' and he turned around and went and got something -- a weapon," she said.

It turned out to be a steering wheel lock.

She said Drier swung it at her as she held him off with one hand.

Seems like a fair shoot to me.
Swing one of those things at a cop and see how many extra holes you get .
Whacko was going to cave a woman's head in over a parking spot ?
She needs to shoot higher.

Not even. She *has* a placard but was parked in a regular parking space. This SJW just took offense to it for some reason, not knowing the first thing about this woman or why she might legitimately need the placard.

Not even. She *has* a placard but was parked in a regular parking space. This SJW just took offense to it for some reason, not knowing the first thing about this woman or why she might legitimately need the placard.

It might not have even been her car, could have been Mom or Dads.
Hopefully fruitcake walks with a limp for the rest of his life as a reminder.

My wife packs. She also has a handicapped placard. She doesn't always walk like she is of limited mobility. I limp more than she does sometimes. Lord help anyone who dares accost her.

Ive told morons in the past,
That if they dont stop harrasing me over the handicap spot , they will be eligible for one when we are through here.
I dont even use it most of the time ,only on flare ups.
Good for her, she didn't have to tell him twice.

That's what she said, further down in the article. Totally righteous shooting, she's safe and he's in jail, but he gets a second chance and she doesn't have to live with having killed him. Works for me.

Till the loon is out in a year and comes looking for her.

It was all a scam to get his own sticker. If that leg shot leaves him with permanent damage ;)

I like how the FBI agent comes out of nowhere after she shoots the guy, but not a single cop willing to help her while he's swinging the lock at her and she's screaming for help. In front of a police station.

WTF?

Hey! I wasn't even there! :D

Police said Joseph Drier, 59, attacked the woman after arguing that she should not have a handicapped parking placard in her car.
awjeeznotthisshitagain.jpg

Back
Top Bottom