Why you should fight to keep your guns, what do we learn from the Mexican Drug Massacre

If you watched the Vice video, they were already as legally armed as they could be in Mexico, and then some. When the assault happened, the men responded with rifles and shotguns, but the assailants were already gone.

I've always liked Colion. So I went over to his Youtube channel to subscribe, but I found that I'm already a subscriber. I wonder why they don't show up on my screen when I'm on Youtube. It looks like he puts out 4-5 videos a week.

I've always liked Colion. So I went over to his Youtube channel to subscribe, but I found that I'm already a subscriber. I wonder why they don't show up on my screen when I'm on Youtube. It looks like he puts out 4-5 videos a week.

It's the new thing being done by the leftists at youtube. They demonetize and derank any videos having anything to do with a positive portrayal of firearms. They also do this to independent news channels except for the far far left young turks. You're only supposed to be watching the state sponsored propaganda on youtube you know.

It's the new thing being done by the leftists at youtube. They demonetize and derank any videos having anything to do with a positive portrayal of firearms. They also do this to independent news channels except for the far far left young turks. You're only supposed to be watching the state sponsored propaganda on youtube you know.
What she said.

Here is what YouTube does to people who aren't of the right political "thought". They virtually disappear them... These were all right of center YouTube or firearms channels, they just made them go away... YouTube also keeps turning off notifications, so you don't know when your subscribed channels release new content, and even if notifications are on, they don't show up in your feeds. YouTube is a virtual digital Tyranny, just like Google, Facebook and Twitter.

YouTube Disappears People.JPG

Here is what YouTube does to people who aren't of the right political "thought". They virtually disappear them... These were all right of center YouTube or firearms channels, they just made them go away... YouTube also keeps turning off notifications, so you don't know when your subscribed channels release new content, and even if notifications are on, they don't show up in your feeds. YouTube is a virtual digital Tyranny, just like Google, Facebook and Twitter.

View attachment 313526

I've also had problems where I've been unsubscribed to a channel and had to resubscribe. This is the worst kind of thing to happen to someone who created a channel because their revenue stream is gone. Surprisingly though some channels are defunded and still around taking in money in other ways likes patreon, etc. It's a bad situation that's for sure.

Back
Top Bottom