• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why You NEVER play with guns...

Was it even a real gun? The sounds were all canned. If it was a real gun, I'm sure the rightful owner didn't give permission, and hopefully has since seen the video and beaten him inside out.

Infraction #1: Taking a gun without permission
#2: Using a gun without proper supervision
#3: Using a gun as a toy
#4: tossing a gun around in a way that might mar the finish.

I might leave a little skin on his elbows un-bruised. Probably easier to raise-up a new boy than to try and set this assclown straight.

-Weer'd Beard

I agree on the sound - it didn't sound anything like the gunshots I've seen recorded of actual firings. Although not proof of a fake, the "shooter" conveniently covered view of the ejection port area when racking the slide.

+1 on it being fake. Both the slide and bang sounds don't coincide with the action. Plus, if it weren't staged the kid would have been crying, not making a cutesy "oops" face.

Though it perfectly illustrates what can happen.

SiameseRat said:
+1 on it being fake. Both the slide and bang sounds don't coincide with the action. Plus, if it weren't staged the kid would have been crying, not making a cutesy "oops" face.

Though it perfectly illustrates what can happen.

+1

It looks fake to me, although I have been wrong before. The sound is messed up, no flash, no smoke. Even with the poor quality video you should see some evidence of smoke. I also don't buy the kids reaction. After something like that, he should be running to the bathroom to change his shorts. Instead he says oops.

It is fake.
I bet he was acting out a scene from the game Counter Strike. That gun sound in the background sounds just like the soundclip in the game.
OK...so I was a CS junkie for a while, it's a good game [smile]

Back
Top Bottom