• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why you don't go to leftist cities

I grew up in Norwood where every Irish Catholic Family had a picture of JFK and a Picture of Jesus or a Crucifix on their walls. Everyone I knew was a Democrat because of the Kennedy's who were Irish Catholic Royalty and the Unions. Back then Dems were led by Unions and blue collar workers but now the college educated Leftists have joined with the Blue Collar Unions to consolidate total power in the State.

I grew up in Norwood where every Irish Catholic Family had a picture of JFK and a Picture of Jesus or a Crucifix on their walls. Everyone I knew was a Democrat because of the Kennedy's who were Irish Catholic Royalty and the Unions. Back then Dems were led by Unions and blue collar workers but now the college educated Leftists have joined with the Blue Collar Unions to consolidate total power in the State.
The unions - rank and file anyway - are stinky working people and will be relegated to the sidelines if they haven't been already. How do we know this? Immigration "policy" - the Donks used to be anti-immigration cuz Muh Jerbs, and painted Those Dastardly Wealthy Republicans as being pro immigration (legal or not) cuz cheap labor so they can have their Manuels and Consuelas to work their factories and serve as maids and nannies.

My how things have changed.

Why? Immigrant = name on list = vote that can be harvested.

I work in Greenfield and Crime just bit the City Counsel in the ASS.
McGovern Chevy car dealership last Thursday NIGHT 3/9/23 had Wheels stolen from brand new vehicles and were sitting up on blocks in the AM.
I drove by it in the morning on my way to work and should have taken a picture.

Another business on main st had front window smashed and dozens of items stolen. No State Police responce for AN HOUR.
Wow, right on Main St, I remember the dealership.
We used to march in the Memorial Day parade and then head to Bernardston for the 21 Gun Salute at the cemetery.
Does Greenfield even have the Parade anymore? It was a pretty big deal back then.

Last edited:
What the union leadership says is not necessarily how the rank and file vote.
I agree but Dem Unions run the State. How's Marty Walsh doing now? City Counseller, Mayor, Secretary of Labor and now head of the NHL Players Union. It pays to play by the rules. Not bad for an alcoholic.

Last edited:

McGovern Chevy car dealership last Thursday NIGHT 3/9/23 had Wheels stolen from brand new vehicles and were sitting up on blocks in the AM.

Another business on main st had front window smashed and dozens of items stolen. No State Police responce for AN HOUR.

The unions - rank and file anyway - are stinky working people and will be relegated to the sidelines if they haven't been already. How do we know this? Immigration "policy" - the Donks used to be anti-immigration cuz Muh Jerbs, and painted Those Dastardly Wealthy Republicans as being pro immigration (legal or not) cuz cheap labor so they can have their Manuels and Consuelas to work their factories and serve as maids and nannies.

My how things have changed.

Why? Immigrant = name on list = vote that can be harvested.
But the Dems still own the Unions because they are still perceived of being for the "Working Man & Woman". Just look at all the Union Stooges at all of Dementia Joes Rallies. I was a Union Member for 34 yrs at MIT/LL and a steward on and off for years. During the 90's we had to establish a PAC Fund so the President/VP could travel to DC to try to get access to our corrupt Pols Kennedy and Kerry at the time. It was pay to play, if you didn't "Donate" at least 1K to their "re-election" you couldn't even get in the door to their office. Even when you did all you got was a "conversation" with one of their aides.

This happened in BOS a few years ago too. And they kept doing it because they were too young to be arrested. Stupid and just encourages them to keep doing it.

As for NJ. Parts of NJ (horse country) is very wealthy and those parts are nice.

But the Dems still own the Unions because they are still perceived of being for the "Working Man & Woman". Just look at all the Union Stooges at all of Dementia Joes Rallies. I was a Union Member for 34 yrs at MIT/LL and a steward on and off for years. During the 90's we had to establish a PAC Fund so the President/VP could travel to DC to try to get access to our corrupt Pols Kennedy and Kerry at the time. It was pay to play, if you didn't "Donate" at least 1K to their "re-election" you couldn't even get in the door to their office. Even when you did all you got was a "conversation" with one of their aides.
Not for long.

And the Very Very Best thing about illegals? Get their names on the checklist (automagically via motor-voter or whatever trickery) and you can harvest their ballots with utter impunity: they are VERY unlikely to show their faces at the polls.

Sounds like they need Taser Ting back in there,

Back
Top Bottom