Why you don't go to leftist cities

SS1

Real Life scenarios that get real
Why you carry less than lethal as well

I haven’t been to Jersey in at least six years and the only thing I can say about Jersey is that whole place needs to be sandblasted and painted it looks Third World last time I was there
Much longer than 6 for me and back then I was thinking a pair of D10’s and pushing it all into a pile and starting over.

Just like the old joke “she told me to kiss her where it stinks so I drove her to Jersey”.

I was there last Summer, I usually go once a year. Then again, I go to Ocean City and stay in a house right on the ocean. It's not all bad, but the cities definitely suck (Hoboken wasn't that bad when I lived there)

You'll enjoy this: our family is heading to NJ for a weekend soon. My BIL's wife was somehow put in charge of finding a hotel for everyone and she picked one in...... Camden! Instant veto from me obviously.
I drove MA to AZ with my sister years back to visit family. We stopped somewhere in OH after dark and were looking for a place to eat. My sister points out a Waffle House. [laugh] Im like NFW. Check into the hotel, head down to the desk, we ask for a recommendation and my sis again mentioned Waffle House. Lady behind the desk is like Ummmm... and Im standing behind my sis doing the overly animated NOOO head-shake.

The Leftist Mayors and idiots who vote for them are getting what they deserve. Citizens are fleeing their cities in droves, crime is skyrocketing, revenues are plunging but the homeless and criminals are thriving. Watch reports on Fox about Portland, businesses are closing and moving, Cops are retiring or quitting and the Mayor has no comment.
On a local level Greenfield Ma. cut the PD budget last year to punish the COP so he eliminated the 3rd shift because of lack of manpower. City Counsel is pissed but COP warned them he has too few officers to man 3rd shift. Staties will assume responsibility's between 3-7am. Actions have consequences.

The Leftist Mayors and idiots who vote for them are getting what they deserve. Citizens are fleeing their cities in droves, crime is skyrocketing, revenues are plunging but the homeless and criminals are thriving. Watch reports on Fox about Portland, businesses are closing and moving, Cops are retiring or quitting and the Mayor has no comment.
On a local level Greenfield Ma. cut the PD budget last year to punish the COP so he eliminated the 3rd shift because of lack of manpower. City Counsel is pissed but COP warned them he has too few officers to man 3rd shift. Staties will assume responsibility's between 3-7am. Actions have consequences.

And if I recall, the chief of police was quite vocal and public with his reasons to close down 3rd shift. He went “straight to the people” with that one. Sadly, more people fleeing to Turner’s Falls and leaving Greenfield behind

Clicked on the article - it happened in Philly. Victim appears to be a 34 white middle class woman (father is a white dr) walking down the street. Assailants (according to photo) are 8 young thugs of color. Will they be charged with a hate crime??

And if I recall, the chief of police was quite vocal and public with his reasons to close down 3rd shift. He went “straight to the people” with that one. Sadly, more people fleeing to Turner’s Falls and leaving Greenfield behind
Yup, I was in B Co./104INF in downtown Greenfield for around 10 yrs, we used to roadmarch right thru downtown Greenfield on the way to training. Kevlars, rucks, weapons, etc. on a Saturday morning during the late 90's. Sadly unit and Armory are no more, Armory should have been listed as a historic building.

Clicked on the article - it happened in Philly. Victim appears to be a 34 white middle class woman (father is a white dr) walking down the street. Assailants (according to photo) are 8 young thugs of color. Will they be charged with a hate crime??
Of course not, boys were just looking for reparations for past racism by whitey.
It's open season on us folks, be prepared.

I was there last Summer, I usually go once a year. Then again, I go to Ocean City and stay in a house right on the ocean. It's not all bad, but the cities definitely suck (Hoboken wasn't that bad when I lived there)
Hoboken turned into West Manhattan. I know a woman who left the city to the other side of the river then Covid hit. Bailed out of NJ and went to Fairfield Ct. she works in the city for the Hallmark Channel.

You'll enjoy this: our family is heading to NJ for a weekend soon. My BIL's wife was somehow put in charge of finding a hotel for everyone and she picked one in...... Camden! Instant veto from me obviously.

Ouch. They really that dumb? It's probably a top 5 mega-shithole in the country..... 🤣

I drove MA to AZ with my sister years back to visit family. We stopped somewhere in OH after dark and were looking for a place to eat. My sister points out a Waffle House. [laugh] Im like NFW. Check into the hotel, head down to the desk, we ask for a recommendation and my sis again mentioned Waffle House. Lady behind the desk is like Ummmm... and Im standing behind my sis doing the overly animated NOOO head-shake.

Armed security, open 24x7 and great food. What could go wrong? Besides, eating at Waffle House boosts your immune system. [rofl]

0f4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom