Why was my posting deleted?

awm

NES Member
I renewed my membership however I had a gun posted in the classifieds and it disappeared? I had the normal posting with statement etc. Any ideas?

Thank You!

Adam

😂 thanks is there anyone that can actually answer? Like if my ads are going to be deleted with no reasoning I want a refund of my green member fee.....

😂 thanks is there anyone that can actually answer? Like if my ads are going to be deleted with no reasoning I want a refund of my green member fee.....

I didn't nuke your ads but I suspect they were either posted in the wrong place, or you forgot something critical (like posting the price) etc. Also need the disclaimer etc
in them, so on, according to the rules... which I believe are stickied all over the place.

I didn't nuke your ads but I suspect they were either posted in the wrong place, or you forgot something critical (like posting the price) etc. Also need the disclaimer etc
in them, so on, according to the rules... which I believe are stickied all over the place.

had price, location, disclaimer at the bottom that I always copy and paste from the sticky, etc.

I have sold 12 guns here never had an issue until now.

had price, location, disclaimer at the bottom that I always copy and paste from the sticky, etc.

I have sold 12 guns here never had an issue until now.
Is it the glock ad? I see no reason why it got moved to sold....

Just got an update too will be moved back to active from sold thanks for your help!!

Back
Top Bottom