• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why So Many AR Magazines for Sale in Classified

mmm, boot soles.

Crap. Squatch413 thinks someone may have hacked my account and now this from Atilla. So, I'll put forth this thought:

If the patrick Bill passes and we're all made felons by the stroke of a pen, will you stand with me with several loaded 30 round mags and an AR or AK at the Lexington and Concord Bridge and say, Molon Labe?

Crap. Squatch413 thinks someone may have hacked my account and now this from Atilla. So, I'll put forth this thought:

If the patrick Bill passes and we're all made felons by the stroke of a pen, will you stand with me with several loaded 30 round mags and an AR or AK at the Lexington and Concord Bridge and say, Molon Labe?

1) It won't pass.

2) But sure, why not?

3) See #1.

Concords their turf...but somewhere else absolutely.

ehyqy5un.jpg

What do you think .

1) It won't pass.

2) But sure, why not?

3) See #1.

At 8:30 at night I was talking to a friend in NY and I told him the NY Safe Act had come out of a bi-partisan committee. He said it wouldn't pass. I told him it had come out of a bi-partisan committee and that meant they had the votes. He said it wouldn't happen.

That night it happened. I was up until about 2:00 or 3:00 AM posting here. At 8:30 AM he called me and asked if I'd heard the bill passed.

Yes I did hear the bill passed.

Now they have to deal with the NY Safe Act.

At 8:30 at night I was talking to a friend in NY and I told him the NY Safe Act had come out of a bi-partisan committee. He said it wouldn't pass. I told him it had come out of a bi-partisan committee and that meant they had the votes. He said it wouldn't happen.

That night it happened. I was up until about 2:00 or 3:00 AM posting here. At 8:30 AM he called me and asked if I'd heard the bill passed.

Yes I did hear the bill passed.

Now they have to deal with the NY Safe Act.

NY does have the SAFE Act, but 90% of the sheriffs are not enforcing.

NY does have the SAFE Act, but 90% of the sheriffs are not enforcing.

It is excellent that they aren't enforcing it and it's excellent that the guy who was arrested in New Lebanon for more than 7 rounds in his handgun wasn't prosecuted. But that can't happen everywhere. As you say, 10% of sheriffs and probably some prosecutors will enforce it.

Mass, I think will be a different story. The police chiefs here are appointed, not elected. I'd wager nearly 100% of police forces in MA will support even an unconstitutional law.

It is excellent that they aren't enforcing it and it's excellent that the guy who was arrested in New Lebanon for more than 7 rounds in his handgun wasn't prosecuted. But that can't happen everywhere. As you say, 10% of sheriffs and probably some prosecutors will enforce it.

Mass, I think will be a different story. The police chiefs here are appointed, not elected. I'd wager nearly 100% of police forces in MA will support even an unconstitutional law.
I can think of a couple chiefs that wouldn't.

While they did pass some gun legislation in RI, they did not pass an "assualt weapons' or standard capacity magazine ban.
With the recall in Colorado and the lawsuits in Conn an NY...maybe they are losing some momentum.
Still a toss up in Ma but it seems that the legislature is not real happy with Duvall in general.
ggboy

Back
Top Bottom