Why So Many AR Magazines for Sale in Classified

when i open up my box of Mags I generally will sell off some for cash when needed....they are a good investment when purchased right. you should at min get your money back

when i open up my box of Mags I generally will sell off some for cash when needed....they are a good investment when purchased right. you should at min get your money back

I think this is the biggest reason right here. The fact is that unless they significantly alter the law to exclude legality of pre-ban mags here, they will ALWAYS retain their value from an investment perspective. Those that were fortunate enough to horde a large supply back when they were selling for around $10 are able to offload some of their surplus for $25-$30 a piece now, so I consider that to be an excellent ROI. Right now it only seems like there are tons of people selling them, but in reality it is normal for how it was pre-Newtown. It is just that the past 6-7 months the entire market dried up (except for the people trying to scalp them for $75-$100 per mag) because people were afraid to part with anything they had for fear it could never be replaced. Now that things are dying down politically people are back to "business as usual".

I think this is the biggest reason right here. The fact is that unless they significantly alter the law to exclude legality of pre-ban mags here, they will ALWAYS retain their value from an investment perspective. Those that were fortunate enough to horde a large supply back when they were selling for around $10 are able to offload some of their surplus for $25-$30 a piece now, so I consider that to be an excellent ROI. Right now it only seems like there are tons of people selling them, but in reality it is normal for how it was pre-Newtown. It is just that the past 6-7 months the entire market dried up (except for the people trying to scalp them for $75-$100 per mag) because people were afraid to part with anything they had for fear it could never be replaced. Now that things are dying down politically people are back to "business as usual".

It'll be interesting to see how quickly this goes full retard when 7 round mag limits come to Massachusetts....

If the Patrick Bill passes it will be a felony to possess a mag over ten rounds. They have to be turned into the police or sold out of state.

They will be worthless in MA and only worth a little more in a free state.

It might be a good idea to liquidate a few now just in case the bill passes.

If the Patrick Bill passes it will be a felony to possess a mag over ten rounds. They have to be turned into the police or sold out of state.

mmm, boot soles.

Did someone hack your account?

Last edited:

magazines? What magazines? There are no stinkin' magazines here!

I keep all mine on the yacht because its saf-oh, sonuva BITCH!

I thought clips were the things that held bullets in guns and magazines were things like Playboy and stuff?

Have I been doing it wrong?

Why? Not one of my mags is post-ban and I own about seventy of them.

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

Look in the Rifles classifieds here and see how many ARs are up for sale. It's way more than half of the ads in there.

The market is collapsing and will continue to collapse until the next election/shooting/ban-bill-proposal. The trick is timing it so that you can buy mags and parts at the bottom and hold them for the shortest amount of time possible before turning them over for a profit.

Back
Top Bottom