• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why people in MA sell their Glock now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeap. Leaving my non-MA compliant guns behind enemy lines so someone else can enjoy them. I will likely have my 3rd Gen 21 up for sale soon.

I agree. I escaped to NH 2+yrs ago and left behind a Ma compliant Remsport AR. At first, it was strange going to a dealer and being able to buy anything I wanted. I was like a kid in a candy store my first year here. I bought stuff I really didn't need...just because I could. My fiance and my bank account are glad that has since subsided.

Granted, being able to buy just about any firearm or accessory you want is nice, but bulk online ammo purchasing is one of the absolute best thing about being here.

Stop all that MA compliant BS. You have a LTC A...get one. That stupid AGs list is for FFLs....not private citizens...understand?

It amazes me that some people try to sell a gen4 g19 for $1300+. Just go up to NH and shop around. One or two of them will know a way to get a new glock into MA legally. For a normal price too 500-550. (STOMP-STOMP)

QUIT BEING LAZY AND PICK UP THE PHONE.

[rolleyes]

Why? This is why.

p01.jpg

I agree. I escaped to NH 2+yrs ago and left behind a Ma compliant Remsport AR. At first, it was strange going to a dealer and being able to buy anything I wanted. I was like a kid in a candy store my first year here. I bought stuff I really didn't need...just because I could. My fiance and my bank account are glad that has since subsided.

Granted, being able to buy just about any firearm or accessory you want is nice, but bulk online ammo purchasing is one of the absolute best thing about being here.

It's like you're reading my future in a crystal ball! Except no fiance to answer to, but a soon-to-be very angry bank account. I am right behind you man, sometime this year hopefully!!!

That would be awsome but MA will not change their laws in my opinion. By the way if Glocks are so unsafe why do all the cops in MA carry them? Do we not care about the safety of our men in blue?

I do remember during the spring and summer there were hardly any pre ban Glocks anywhere in MA but then by late fall Four Seasons went from having 4 to about 54 and Guns inc went from maybe 1 or 2 to a dozen or more. Weird..........

Can someone either link me to, or post a quick summary of what is/isn't legal for you guys down there in terms of Glocks? I never understood it.

Can someone either link me to, or post a quick summary of what is/isn't legal for you guys down there in terms of Glocks? I never understood it.

All are legal to own. Most FFLs will not transfer a glock with a post september '94 serial.

Pretty much every handgun is legal to own in MA. Transferring something, on the other hand, is another issue. Dealers aren't supposed to transfer Glocks that were made after 10/21/98, but this is a regulation not a law. (AG's CMR940 BS). I'm closing this because this is beaten to death, there's a compliance FAQ in the ma gun laws subforum if you want to know more.

-Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom