• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why people in MA sell their Glock now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not? Same reason people sell any rare thing. They might be able to turn a profit, they have multiples, or they just don't want it anymore.

Glocks have always been plenty on the classifieds here as far as I know.

Get back to me when you start seeing lots of 70 series Colts for sale.

I'm waiting for a Glock 18 with the Birdman Weapons Systems sights. [grin]

On a side note,when did he start making 50 cals? Very tacticool.

image_zps542dd84a.jpg

Last edited:
I see Glock handguns are up for sell everywhere,,why is that ? Will glock produce MA complaint gun soon ?

They've made over 5 million Glocks. A few are bound to come up for sale now and then.

The AG can kiss my butt. I sent them an email stating their foolish regulations were costing the consumers of this state hundreds of dollars in additional monies for 20yo glocks and limiting competition by keeping dealers from selling new glocks. What kind of response do you think I received?

Last edited:
The AG can kiss my butt. I sent them an email stating their foolish regulations were costing the consumers of this state hundreds of dollars in additional monies for 20yo glocks and limitong competition by keeping dealers from selling new glocks. What kind of response do you think I received?

None. They just put your name on another list ....

A lot of glocks you see for sale are 20 years old and some might consider that a gun at that age should be retired to a range gun, and want to fund a replacement. That's why a Gen 2 gets like $999 (with 2 pre ban mags!)

As someone already stated, some of older Glock should be retire; and if I am going to spend that kind of money, I would buy a Gen 3 or Gen 4.

The AG can kiss my butt. I sent them an email stating their foolish regulations were costing the consumers of this state hundreds of dollars in additional monies for 20yo glocks and limiting competition by keeping dealers from selling new glocks. What kind of response do you think I received?

Thats their goal. They don't give a sh@t if it costs you more. I'm assuming their response was: "that's out goal. Have a nice day"

As for Glocks, only two kinds of people buy them: those that want their hands to blow up, or those that are racist and want to shoot black kids.

Last edited:
I heard Glock may be testing a few models including the G17 and 19 for Ma in the next year or so. They were tested a few years back but the Ma AG's office argued over the loaded chamber indicator. I have a 1994 G19 with a guard mounted laser. Its flawless and don't shoot it, its a safe queen.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom