Why not add unarmed?

If Obama had a son...

Wondering where Holder,Sharpton, Jackson, and the rest of the Bullhorn Brigade are on this one...

Last edited:
Were they aspiring rap artists trying to turn their lives around at the time?
No, didnt you read the article? The 88 year old former Marine and Okinawa campaign veteran was actually a crack dealer, known on the street as "Shorty".
****ing maggots.
I bet the guy put up a fight, no Marine goes quietly.

I'm just glad he got Murder 1 instead of some slap on the wrist. He's a POS and sounds like he has the IDGAF attitude that will ultimately serve him well in prison. We can only hope that attitude leads to bad behavior that gets him a few more years in prison. Otherwise he'll be free to murder more people before he hits 40.

Sorry I don't go to the Katie Couric rag aka yahoo.com.

From a fox story. http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/01/07/17-year-old-pleaded-guilty-to-beating-wwii-veteran-to-death/

A 17-year-old pleaded guilty Wednesday to murder in the beating death of 88-year-old Delbert Belton, a World War II veteran who survived the battle of Okinawa but was killed in a robbery outside a Washington state bar in 2013.
Kenan Adams-Kinard pleaded guilty to first-degree murder in exchange for two lesser charges being dropped. He faces a standard sentence to 20 to 27 years in prison when he is sentenced at a later date.

Under terms of the deal, Adams-Kinard would serve 20 years in prison, with credit for time already served. He would remain in a juvenile jail until age 21, and serve three years of probation after his eventual release. However, the sentencing judge is not bound by that deal, Cozza said.

I pray the judge does not accept that sentence and throws this trash away for good. This POS will be at 36 or 37 yrs old (he was 16 when he murdered the vet and has been in jail awaiting trial.) No way should this garbage be out again but definitely not in his prime to kill again.

Back
Top Bottom