Why Men get a bang out of guns

SteelShooter

NES Member
Not sure what category to put this guy in, but I'm sure we have many members that can relate to him.

Yes, it's a Mens Health article

"Men love guns for all kinds of different reasons," says McAndrew. "The mere act of handling and firing a gun is biologically rewarded. We get a testosterone rush. That's pleasant. It's the same as when you win a tennis match, or achieve something at work where you won out in a competition against a guy for a job. Your adrenaline levels go up."

my guns make my penis bigger. I am compensating..... chicks gotta like something and its not that im hung like a tuna can. i call it my hockey puck. [rofl] ok im done i'll go away now.

my guns make my penis bigger. I am compensating..... chicks gotta like something and its not that im hung like a tuna can. i call it my hockey puck. [rofl] ok im done i'll go away now.
That's way more than I ever wanted to know about you, actually.

"Men love guns for all kinds of different reasons," says McAndrew. "The mere act of handling and firing a gun is biologically rewarded. We get a testosterone rush. That's pleasant. It's the same as when you win a tennis match, or achieve something at work where you won out in a competition against a guy for a job. Your adrenaline levels go up."

Guns are to men what jewelry is to women, but guns also serve a functional purpose, jewelry is purely ornamental.

leave it to zappa to ruin a perfectly good thread with a real and well spoken response. I hate when they keep on topic...

Great article, thanks for sharing!

Note: Zappa, jewelry makes women seem more economically promising, thus increasing their likelihood of attracting an economically viable mate.

That can backfire too, many guys look at a woman dripping with jewelry and steer clear to avoid the projected high maintenance costs.

images

Never ever shall I look at you in the same way....sigh

10 reasons why guns are better than women

10.You can trade an old .44 for two new .22's.
9.You can keep one gun at home and have another for when you're on the road.
8.If you admire a friend's gun and tell him so, he will probably let you try it out a few times.
7.Your primary gun doesn't mind if you keep another gun for a backup.
6.Your gun will stay with you even if you run out of ammo.
5.A gun doesn't take up a lot of closet space.
4.Guns function normally every day of the month.
3.A gun doesn't ask , 'Do these new grips make me look fat?'
2. A gun doesn't mind if you go to sleep after handling it.

And the number one reason a gun is favored over a woman....
1.YOU CAN BUY A SILENCER FOR A GUN

Back
Top Bottom