• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why is this gun not legal for sale in MA?

It's my understanding that the MA AG has made the rule that internet dealers must be licensed to sell items to MA. They just don't want to go through whatever pain in the ass process licensing requires. Same reason why next to no one will ship ammunition to MA. even though it's perfectly legal to buy ammo online.

On ammo you are correct, that is the AG's position . . . and that there is no mechanism for a non-MA business to get the permit she believes is required.

As for anything else, you are confused.

On ammo you are correct, that is the AG's position . . . and that there is no mechanism for a non-MA business to get the permit she believes is required.

As for anything else, you are confused.

I figured as much. So probably most people just don't feel like dealing with MA in general? It's a long gun that's seemingly AWB compliant. Should be able to transfer it in then, no?

I figured as much. So probably most people just don't feel like dealing with MA in general? It's a long gun that's seemingly AWB compliant. Should be able to transfer it in then, no?

yes. as long as it's in compliance with the MA AWB and the dealer is not unnecessarily a pussy about it, yes.

Back
Top Bottom