Why is the protest on 2/8 a bad idea?

Ipe

So I've been watching the forums and I get the idea that many people think that the protest scheduled for this Friday the 8th is not a good event to participate in. I was there on the 19th and proud to be there. It was a good event. Why is this event scheduled for Friday the 8th not a good event?

I'm not up on the various activist group politics so if the answer is painfully obvious and I'm completely missing the point please excuse me.

Thanks in advance.

the guy who is organizing it is a giant DOUCHE and will more than likley try to start a riot. If you go exercise extreme caution and i wouldn't put myself to deep in the crowd.

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Let me ask this then. If this organizer guy is so dangerous to the cause and seems more apt to harm the cause than help have the good people, like GOAL, contacted him to offer a bit of guidance so that this doesn't turn out to be an epic cluster fawk?

Just wondering... Thanks again for the heads up.

Ok, thanks for the heads up.

Let me ask this then. If this organizer guy is so dangerous to the cause and seems more apt to harm the cause than help have the good people, like GOAL, contacted him to offer a bit of guidance so that this doesn't turn out to be an epic cluster fawk?

Just wondering... Thanks again for the heads up.

It's been attempted.

There's some men you just can't reach...

Back
Top Bottom