• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WHY!! is my classified ad allways disappearing!

i posted a classified ad in the rifle/shotguns section...complied to all rules and guidelines and used the universal template with everything completed to the T and after several days just when i have a buyer it just disappears??? wtf every single time...seriously whats the deal?

does some mod not like my post for a WTS: Inter-Ordanance 7.62x39 AK variant???

i posted SPF a couple of days ago..and now its not even there for me to bump or edit ,..i hope this is not a practical joke...i want an explaination please!

Last edited:
i was under the impression the term SPF still means pending!!and does not mean transaction is complete! or for that matter the buyer could be a jerk and lead me on and then at the last second back out..and in that case i would be stuck writing another classified ad. which on the other hand editing an existing one is much much easier.

what happened to the original poster asking for the thread to be deleted by editing the threads title? huh? ,..not just someone assuming its sold. what if the pending buyer wants to take a peek at the pics again?

it still is SPF as of right now ..but it would be nice if the pending buyer was able to view the posting for its pics, thats what my beef was about. that practice just seems a lil too delete-button-happy.

-thanks for the reply 007

Last edited:
The problem is that 90%+ of people post "SPF" and don't follow up with "SOLD" or something along those lines. As opposed to leaving the clutter, we remove them now, but can bring them back if requested.

If something doesn't work out, shoot me a PM and I'll put it back.

The problem is that 90%+ of people post "SPF" and don't follow up with "SOLD" or something along those lines. As opposed to leaving the clutter, we remove them now, but can bring them back if requested.

If something doesn't work out, shoot me a PM and I'll put it back.

ok ill let you know if i need it back..thanks

No I am asking you (Franco) what the point of posting SPF is? Just wait till it is sold or your 7 days are up to post.

well theres no point in doing it anymore i guess if it just gets you deleted, just was keeping the post updated, like ive seen others do in the past. i just wasnt aware of this new guideline thats all.

Last edited:
well theres no point in doing it anymore i guess if it just gets you deleted, just was keeping the post updated, like ive seen others do in the past. i just wasnt aware of this new guideline thats all.

Just as an FYI...
The SPF's aren't deleted (and this is for all who are wondering) - they're moved to the Sold thread.

ok again today someone deleted my classified ad with in 20 mins for a walther p99 that had absolutely nothing wrong with it..whats the deal now?

ok again today someone deleted my classified ad with in 20 mins for a walther p99 that had absolutely nothing wrong with it..whats the deal now?

That's the ad you resurrected from April as a WTT. You changed it to a WTS and asked to move to the Handgun forum. I moved it per your request.

Paste the whole disclaimer from the rules in it too or one of the other mods will delete it. It's right there in the rules. Reading is fun.

That's the ad you resurrected from April as a WTT. You changed it to a WTS and asked to move to the Handgun forum. I moved it per your request.

yes it was in the WTS section for 20 mins then got deleted by Pilgrim because of the lack of the disclaimer. took care of it now , so now you wont hear my ranting anymore..haha. thanks guys

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom