• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why I'm seeing more Glocks for sale in the classified?

I can understand if someone sells a compact gen 4 for for $700 and a subcompact gen 4 for $750.. when i do it i usually throw in accessories... but you got these gougers selling a G19Gen4 for $950... Friggan ridiculous when the normal price is around $550-$600 if purchased in a free state

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/wts-wtt-handguns/200685-wts-nib-gen4-glock-19-a.html

Lowballing these ridiculous Glock ads is a source of great fun, and a good way to score a new Glock from a seller who's naive about naive buyers.

I saw something on the news that said Glock 100% supports new gun legislation.

ruger lured me into a pedo-van and touched me in my bathing suit area. i keep the mark III and the 10/22 around because they only do it when drunk and they keep the bullies like the SR9 and the P85 at bay. the P85 is so angry because it's such a piece of shit.

ruger lured me into a pedo-van and touched me in my bathing suit area. i keep the mark III and the 10/22 around because they only do it when drunk and they keep the bullies like the SR9 and the P85 at bay. the P85 is so angry because it's such a piece of shit.

Ok, now that's just hurtful. [rofl]

I can understand if someone sells a compact gen 4 for for $700 and a subcompact gen 4 for $750.. when i do it i usually throw in accessories... but you got these gougers selling a G19Gen4 for $950... Friggan ridiculous when the normal price is around $550-$600 if purchased in a free state

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/wts-wtt-handguns/200685-wts-nib-gen4-glock-19-a.html

And one more point... if you guys feel the need to unjustly criticize this guy for his remarkably consistent supply of 80%-over-retail Glocks in the classifieds, he makes up for it by selling Combat Focus Shooting classes that will save your life someday. And that, you can not put a price on.

And one more point... if you guys feel the need to unjustly criticize this guy for his remarkably consistent supply of 80%-over-retail Glocks in the classifieds, he makes up for it by selling Combat Focus Shooting classes that will save your life someday. And that, you can not put a price on.

HammerFOUR is the place to get training

His gun is overpriced, even for Massachusetts. That being said, the market will make him aware of that eventually.

This is turning into a bidding thread?

Let me just start one. I'll paid $1. [devil]

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

Alfred's got a very nice collection of glocks I think you should add another to his collection so that I can shoot it at the next shoot. Of course you must give Alfred the discounted rate of free.

I wish I could find some one with a glock 30 that I can try . Any takers ill bring the ammo?

Let me get my ass on the bench and crank some 45acp ammo. If you not sleepy by midnight, you can join me @ MRA for some glock time.

Sent it from iPhone 5 LTE

[rofl]

Back
Top Bottom