• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why Gun Confiscation Really Wouldn’t Work In The U.S.

SFC13557

NES Member
"
Beto O’Rourke is all about gun confiscation. To make matters worse, most of the Democrats currently running for president seem to support him in this with a notable exception. Even that exception isn’t opposed to the idea of gun confiscation, just the idea that it’s a workable solution.

With that in mind, it’s probably a good idea to look at what gun confiscation would look like here in the United States.

Luckily, Stephen Gutowski already did that over at the Washington Examiner."
Why Gun Confiscation Really Wouldn't Work In The U.S.

Beto does have history on his side. When the Massachusetts Governor tried to enforce gun control regulations, most of the residents complied and turned over their musket balls to the government troops, although not in the manor the Governor was expecting.

I like this part of the article in the link above...

"New Jersey’s recent ban on the possession of ammunition magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds is instructive. In April, New Jersey State Police told Ammoland.com that not a single magazine had been surrendered to them."

Seeing how things went in Australia and the UK, I worry that people will stand in the buy back line to get their Target GC and to avoid prison.

we here in MA and other states that have some form of registration, are at the highest level of exposure. Although, there is evidence that the ATF has been archiving 4473s illegally.

Seeing how things went in Australia and the UK, I worry that people will stand in the buy back line to get their Target GC and to avoid prison.

we here in MA and other states that have some form of registration, are at the highest level of exposure. Although, there is evidence that the ATF has been archiving 4473s illegally.

In a free state, there is no paperwork after the 4473 and the receipt at the gun store. I, for one, have since sold off those evil devices as I've seen the light of peace our benevolent overlords.

Back
Top Bottom