Why go green? . . .

If you are asking yourself this question please read on.

In addition to supporting a community that gives advice (sometimes tongue and cheek), shares information and personal experiences freely, there are numerous opportunities to purchase items at discount, to participate in events, and to win things.

I've been the fortunate recipient of 2 Karma give aways since joining, and recently at the Manchester Gun show got a great discount on 2 liotec flashlights because I told John I was a green member of this forum. Thanks John the lights are great!
I know that I sound like I drank the purple cool-aid, but $21 a year isn't much for the return.

So the real question is what are you waiting for?

And if you are in MA join GOAL too while your at it.

Last edited:
tv_show_friends_couch.jpg

[laugh]

Don't forget about the really good stuff:

I've also received an encrypted map with directions to the secret clubhouse, instruction on the secret handshake, requirements of double secret probation, an invitation to the studio where they filmed the actual moon landing, a pass good for one tour of Area 51, a glimpse at BHO's birth certificate and an H1N1 vaccination package good for the entire family.[smile]

Don't forget about the really good stuff:

I've also received an encrypted map with directions to the secret clubhouse, instruction on the secret handshake, requirements of double secret probation, an invitation to the studio where they filmed the actual moon landing, a pass good for one tour of Area 51, a glimpse at BHO's birth certificate and an H1N1 vaccination package good for the entire family.[smile]

Huh, I only got a case of tin foil... guess the sign-up bonuses were better in '08 [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom