• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why does Comm 2A not return my calls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been trying to reach them for a loooong time. I have sent emails and called numerous times. Have they disbanded? Or am I no longer important?

They're still around. It's a volunteer organization and I suspect that everyone there has a day job.

Comm2A is made up of some great people who are quite selfless and hit the range just like all of us. Have patience and faith. They are good people.

I have been trying to reach them for a loooong time. I have sent emails and called numerous times. Have they disbanded? Or am I no longer important?

What do you mean by "no longer important"? Were you once important to Comm 2A? (i.e. were you involved in a lawsuit or sometihng?)

Because the Massachusetts court system takes forever to get anything done. Honestly, my Glock will probably rust before your case even gets presented to the courts.

So first off, RustyD called me last week on my personal line while I was away on a business trip for my day job (the consulting business where I am down 30% in revenues because of the time I devote to Comm2A...). I got back on friday night with an itchy throat and by Sat morning, was in full blown SARs/Swineflu (not really, but whatever it is, it is kicking my ass and I am not one to let the sniffles hold me back).

Next, I am not particularly enamored with this passive aggressive bull shit of starting a thread like this to get my attention when it's been less than a week since you called.

Lastly, let me make it clear to you in writing, we won't be providing any assistance to you. There was never a promise to assist you. I had said I was working on trying to put together a fund for cases like yours and I tried, but it can't work. I had told you this once before.

For those on the sidelines watching this train wreck in slow motion, I am taking the high road here of respecting RustyD's privacy and will not go into specifics. As a general rule, we will not be taking criminal cases and if we took every case (civil and criminal) that came to us, we would be out of money for the year by the third week of January. We, by matter of necessity, can not help everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom