WHY DO YOU HAVE A MACHINE GUN ON YOUR BACK SEAT?!?!?!?

He shouted, in his shrill pre-pubescent voice. [rofl]

Fueling up today, a stranger asked how effective my sedan was when towing... He had spotted the hitch, and he had a similar (newer) wagon version of my Jetta TDI sedan.
As I was explaining that I had towed 1200 measured pounds over a thousand miles and averaged 36mpg roundtrip (THAT was a LOOONG 24 hours I tall ya!) his kid stepped up to my back drivers side window and spotted this on my back bench seat:

3109-DEFAULT-l.jpg

The boy, probably all of nine years old, pretty much SHOUTED at the top of his lungs "WHY DO YOU HAVE A MACHINE GUN ON YOUR BACK SEAT?"

Funny part was, the mom didn't hear as she was moving from the passengers seat to the drivers seat, to get on the pump I was about to vacate. She chatted me up like a friendly stranger should (in less strange times and circumstances) about the cold and whether I could believe this was the fourth week of March [rolleyes] while her husband was shushing her kid and steering him away from my car.
I wonder how the conversation went when dad and the kid returned to the car? [smile]

Had I hung around long enough to follow-up, I'd have HAD to pose the rhetorical question "WHAT are the odds that a fat white guy in New Hampshire owns guns?" [laugh2]

Looks more like a "gun-machine" than a machine gun. Did you post the right picture, or is that part of the humor?

Parenting fail. Kid should've been taught how to identify semi-auto vs select-fire [strike=1]weapons[/strike]gun vises. [laugh]

I bet the parents called the cops later and they went to review video. You may get a no-knock at 3am so keep your dog close. Good luck

Just heard on the scanner Suspect is a fat white guy with machine gun driving a VW TDI with NH plates

That rumbling noise you hear might be an MRAP rolling in.
Hope you made it back over the boarder safe. [smile]
The kid doesn't sound like the brightest of bulbs.
Mine at 9 would have not only known what that was, but would have been able to field strip and reassemble the AR for you.
But then again he wasn't raised to be a screaming Mary either.

Back
Top Bottom