Why did you change the whole format?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiker45acp

NES Member
Can't understand why the whole format of this site was changed. If it isn't broke don't fix it.
I can't find anything. You have different name descriptions for some areas. The colors remind me of a feminine bathroom, all pastel colors, my avatar is cropped so you can't read it. What are you trying to achieve here?

What a bunch of silly nannies on this site...I’m starting to grow tired of people complaining about the new format. ‘We fear change’ should be our new slogan.

Give it time people...you’ll adjust, I promise. Tomorrow morning you’ll wake up and your tallywacker will still be there...Hillary still won’t be our president...and your wife will still be sore that Trump is.

MAGA!

What a bunch of silly nannies on this site...I’m starting to grow tired of people complaining about the new format. ‘We fear change’ should be our new slogan.

Give it time people...you’ll adjust, I promise. Tomorrow morning you’ll wake up and your tallywacker will still be there...Hillary still won’t be our president...and your wife will still be sore that Trump is.

MAGA!
I have to agree. I like it so far. Actually formats on my phone by itself and is very fast.

Read this sticky thread to understand the whys and wherefores. Short answer as to why is that the old forum software was no longer being maintained and had become an administration pain with increasing security risks.

Closing this down, there are multiple other discussion threads already out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom