• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why can't you ship parts to MA from select online retailers?

There's no battle plan to win in MA. but just because they can't and never will win there doesn't mean there aren't solid people in the state.

I think the best idea for them is a strategic retreat to places that haven't gone insane.
So how can you suggest they are not pushing back effectively lol

Agreed about moving out of there, you absolutely have a right to say it since you actually did it so I respect that.

That said, there are plenty of other online retailers that do ship here, simply use them and ignore PSA and BCM, like they don't exist.
So why not advertise? After all, there is money to be made from MA subjects....

I ha e tbought for a while that the NES order of the secret decoder ring is past its time. Business should be done legally and openly. If maura or whomever challenges, then go to court. Yep, I know, easy for me to say. But with the current approaches, things continue to get worse in MA

I ha e tbought for a while that the NES order of the secret decoder ring is past its time. Business should be done legally and openly. If maura or whomever challenges, then go to court. Yep, I know, easy for me to say. But with the current approaches, things continue to get worse in MA
It is the mission of retailers to make a profit, not help out a small pissant state.

Who needs to advertise?

Brownells, Midway, Primary Arms and more make it clear they'll ship to us, or when they can't/won't.

A couple companies make blanket policies against. The most annoying part is that they claim to be 2A hardos, then refuse to sell what is legal where it's legal.

So how can you suggest they are not pushing back effectively lol

Agreed about moving out of there, you absolutely have a right to say it since you actually did it so I respect that.
I'll rephrase, they can't push back effectively there.

Who needs to advertise?

Brownells, Midway, Primary Arms and more make it clear they'll ship to us, or when they can't/won't.

A couple companies make blanket policies against. The most annoying part is that they claim to be 2A hardos, then refuse to sell what is legal where it's legal.
This.

Blanket policies are extra stupid, but again, some companies want to do zero.

I mean some company won't ship you an over/under just because MA, they are fairly retarded....their loss. Who cares, go somewhere else.

Mass residents:

We elect freedom hating commies....

Also mass residents: why don't companies with low profit margins want to ship to the 11 gun owners in mass who can use the internet. My 200 dollar psa upper is worth 25k in legal fees
I don't feel that way...... I blame MA. But also do my homework and buy where I can and have no problems. No bitching.

I can tell you I don't waste my time or gas going to NH anymore for most stuff.

Probably spent 5K this year alone on stuff......if your saying the business isn't worth it.....maybe, I'm not in marketing research.

But TSUSA and plenty of others that sell say it is and they get the business.

Again, I just ignore the CTD (they suck anyway), PSA, BCM....they are the blanket companies, who have no interest in selling anything. That's A OK w/ me. I'll buy elsewhere. No harm No foul.

There are plenty of companies that will sell basic guns like low cap shotguns, rifles, and pistols and accessories that do get my business. It doesn't take half a brain in your head to figure out you can sell a pump, low cap semi auto shotgun or bolt, pump or lever, or semi low cap rifle, or 10 rd handgun into an FFL in MA for transfer. Or a set of night sights, or holster......I mean really. Then there are others that go farther than that and don't bother with looking at rosters, and stuff like that.

I mean some company won't ship you an over/under just because MA, they are fairly retarded....their loss. Who cares, go somewhere else.
Even this is dumb, but I can understand. Don't want to sell the wrong firearm to a state whose laws you don't grok? Sure, be safe.

Don't want to sell a Molon Labe t-shirt? You're a two-faced coward. Freedom being what it is, have at - but I won't point anyone in free states to your store when they look to me for recommendations, and I'll tell them why if they ask about it.

Who needs to advertise?

It makes me smile that PSA sends $0 to MA in sale tax. Why should they feed the beast that hates them. MA residents are keeping the beast alive with their tax dollar....but always have an excuse ready for why they do.

It makes me smile that PSA sends $0 to MA in sale tax. Why should they feed the beast that hates them. MA residents are keeping the beast alive with their tax dollar....but always have an excuse ready for why they do.
Totally a valid position to take.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not looking to make excuses. There are things I'll love and hate anywhere I live. Right now, I stick with the devil I know. Eventually, I'll move and find a new balance.

I'm sure it'll be better and I'll wonder why I didn't do it sooner. Then I'll really just want to grab a slice at 9pm...

Even this is dumb, but I can understand. Don't want to sell the wrong firearm to a state whose laws you don't grok? Sure, be safe.

Don't want to sell a Molon Labe t-shirt? You're a two-faced coward. Freedom being what it is, have at - but I won't point anyone in free states to your store when they look to me for recommendations, and I'll tell them why if they ask about it.
Hey its their business, they don't want to sell you a shirt which they know is legal just because of the state you live in who cares? Move on.

Spend your money somewhere else.....why even give a crap.

It makes me smile when I buy from companies that ship to MA and pay no sales tax. That's even better. Those are awesome companies!

Not trying to defend them but...
My understanding is that for at least some of these companies that won't ship to commie states it's more of a "F you, get your pussy ass shit together or F off", than it is fear of getting in trouble over it.

On a related side note...
I'd rather stay in this shithole of libs that I grew up in and constantly give them all the emphatic middle finger than than just hand it all over to them, tuck my tail and cut 'n run...

Everyone that pays tax feeds the beast. Some states use it against you some don't. It is truly stupid to stay in a place that does, not arguing that fact.

If you WERE from MA its also somewhat hypocritical to say that. As, if you didn't move out at the age you started to understand this fact at what maybe 10 years old? You were just as stupid.....until you moved. No...most people move when they can....not when they start to understand this fact.

But one must be careful, because if you are also paying FEDERAL tax right now.....you are also feeding a beast that is using your tax dollars against you. So.....what's your excuse?

Last edited:
This....free state thinking.......you can't be salty because they won't sell here.....its not the company's fault beyond the fact that they don't want to do the research to be part of the MA market.

People say that these businesses don't care because MA sales are low or something....but odds are, that might not be true at all. See the TSUSA thread. Lot of business there.

I buy just about all my guns ,accessories and ammo online....not from PSA though, their loss not mine. I get just as good deals or better at other online sellers that will sell here.

PSA just chose not to be in the MA market because of our stupid laws and they don't feel like being lawyers or paying someone to figure them out. I get that.

Their business, their rules, also their loss of business as well, and in soft times, they lose, because MA residents do spend money. No bad feelings towards them. My daughter uses them all the time in South Carolina.

That said, there are plenty of other online retailers that do ship here, simply use them and ignore PSA and BCM, like they don't exist.

I don’t care that they don’t sell here. Them not even selling ammo to a walk in “cuz ma” is silly though, that’s just straight up grade A faggotry.

imho they are like puds, dte etc. meh, yawn.

What's funnier than your bullshit is that tons of NH residents keep the beast alive by crossing the border and working in Massachusetts, how about staying the f'k out of there rather than feeding the lawmakers?

I don't feel that way...... I blame MA. But also do my homework and buy where I can and have no problems. No bitching.

I can tell you I don't waste my time or gas going to NH anymore for most stuff.

Probably spent 5K this year alone on stuff......if your saying the business isn't worth it.....maybe, I'm not in marketing research.

But TSUSA and plenty of others that sell say it is and they get the business.

Again, I just ignore the CTD (they suck anyway), PSA, BCM....they are the blanket companies, who have no interest in selling anything. That's A OK w/ me. I'll buy elsewhere. No harm No foul.

There are plenty of companies that will sell basic guns like low cap shotguns, rifles, and pistols and accessories that do get my business. It doesn't take half a brain in your head to figure out you can sell a pump, low cap semi auto shotgun or bolt, pump or lever, or semi low cap rifle, or 10 rd handgun into an FFL in MA for transfer. Or a set of night sights, or holster......I mean really. Then there are others that go farther than that and don't bother with looking at rosters, and stuff like that.
You are one of the 11

Totally a valid position to take.

Speaking only for myself, I'm not looking to make excuses. There are things I'll love and hate anywhere I live. Right now, I stick with the devil I know. Eventually, I'll move and find a new balance.

I'm sure it'll be better and I'll wonder why I didn't do it sooner. Then I'll really just want to grab a slice at 9pm...
The problem with validating such a piss poor attitude is a big reason why 2A is under constant threat, and make no mistake about it there is fighting ahead in free states, people in said free states that support any anti 2A behavior and talk shit about fellow gun owners under the thumb of liberal anti governments is one of the reasons why we all face an up hill battle, it's like an every man for themselves type of attitude which creates more division

Everyone that pays tax feeds the beast. Some states use it against you some don't. It is truly stupid to stay in a place that does, not arguing that fact.

If you WERE from MA its also somewhat hypocritical to say that. As, if you didn't move out at the age you started to understand this fact at what maybe 10 years old? You were just as stupid.....until you moved. No...most people move when they can....not when they start to understand this fact.

But one must be careful, because if you are also paying FEDERAL tax right now.....you are also feeding a beast that is using your tax dollars against you. So.....what's your excuse?
It's only hypocritical if you complain while living on MA.

I do pay Federal tax because I choose to be an American. I don't pay MA taxes because I have the choice not to.

Who needs to advertise?

I've had good experiences with all these companies. But overall, I agree with the sentiment. I try and take a middle-of-the-road approach to these things. Don't want to sell FFL items? Sure? But the stories of people show up out of state and being treated poorly...well, that's not so awesome. Companies use how "pro-2A" they are as a marketing tool. Not accusing PSA of that (I respect them from trying to keep prices low and make 2A rights more accessible for everyone), but the corporatism of firearms runs deep, and major players have, from time-to-time, been caught double dipping. I think a lot of people, especially those in restricted states, have a "we are in this together" feeling when it comes to all things 2A. Companies, especially the bigger they become, are incapable of having any feelings whatsoever.

It's only hypocritical if you complain while living on MA.

I do pay Federal tax because I choose to be an American. I don't pay MA taxes because I have the choice not to.
OK.......your still feeding the federal beast that harms you. We all are since we choose to be American and pay taxes......is your view I guess.

Yes, you were able to move from MA....congrats. Some day I will too...... But when you lived here for a while, Im sure and complained.....did you not? Or you wouldn't have left.

We all do....when I move South I'll complain about binding signage, which we don't have here. No place is 100%.

OK.......your still feeding the federal beast that harms you. We all are since we choose to be American and pay taxes......is your view I guess.

Yes, you were able to move from MA....congrats. Some day I will too...... But when you lived here for a while, Im sure and complained.....did you not? Or you wouldn't have left.

We all do....when I move South I'll complain about binding signage, which we don't have here. No place is 100%.

Did I complain about MA when I lived there, sure. Did I bitch about companies that didn't want to step in the big pile of shit that MA is...no. That is the difference. You understand as I do, that it's their company their rules.

Not trying to defend them but...
My understanding is that for at least some of these companies that won't ship to commie states it's more of a "F you, get your pussy ass shit together or F off", than it is fear of getting in trouble over it.

On a related side note...
I'd rather stay in this shithole of libs that I grew up in and constantly give them all the emphatic middle finger than than just hand it all over to them, tuck my tail and cut 'n run...

Anecdotally, I've noticed a lot of people moving in to MA from places like WV, TX, etc. All lefties. The country seems to be starting an accelerated process of self sorting. Starting to feel like it's really time to leave soon.

there is no headache, just the ache created by punching themselves in the dick. their biggest distribution partners send stuff here….
Gov.org/gun grabbers go after the largest pile of money, and PSA is a multi, multi million dollar enterprise with several subsidiaries.
I don't blame them or anyone else for not selling/shipping to MA., it's a wise business decision because nobody but them is going to foot any legal bills that might arise.

Their potential loss of MA business is peanuts compared to what they might lose in a drawn out lawsuit.

Gov.org/gun grabbers go after the largest pile of money, and PSA is a multi, multi million dollar enterprise with several subsidiaries.
I don't blame them or anyone else for not selling/shipping to MA., it's a wise business decision because nobody but them is going to foot any legal bills that might arise.

Their potential loss of MA business is peanuts compared to what they might lose in a drawn out lawsuit.

I too believe that is their right, but IMHO it's still based off pure glue sniffing, pant shitting, shitlogic. There are plenty of other "multi million dollar vendors" who sell gun stuff into MA, including one of the bigs who was previously rapped in a small way by the AGs office 30 years ago. Apparently they made a couple phone calls and decided it was safe enough.

I think PSAs attorneys are probably the same band of pant wetters/pant shitters that worked at Ruger, afraid of everything and utterly clueless about what the actual laws are or
not. "business decision" I get it, but that doesn't stop them from looking really dumb when basically everyone else of consequence (including several large distributors) is at least sending stuff into MA dealers. [laugh]

PSA just likes the pant shitting hysterics/histrionics game. No great loss to anyone else, really. I wouldn't be buying most of their stuff anyways, regardless of where I live.

Also mass residents: why don't companies with low profit margins want to ship to the 11 gun owners in mass who can use the internet. My 200 dollar psa upper is worth 25k in legal fees

Actually the thing that grates about MA residents whining, is instead of wasting time whining, they could simply pick up a phone or get on gunbroker or wherever and find any of the other dozens and dozens of remotes that arent alarmist pant shitters, and simply just buy stuff from them. [rofl] It's not rocket science, but people are lazy (especially MA townies) and nobody wants to put in legwork for anything., it's easier to just whine on the internet about the vendor that clearly demonstrated that they don't care about them. They must have had bad parents growing up or something, they feel spurned and they DEMAND validation from the walmart of gun vendors, apparently. [rofl]

I too believe that is their right, but IMHO it's still based off pure glue sniffing, pant shitting, shitlogic. There are plenty of other "multi million dollar vendors" who sell gun stuff into MA, including one of the bigs who was previously rapped in a small way by the AGs office 30 years ago. Apparently they made a couple phone calls and decided it was safe enough.

I think PSAs attorneys are probably the same band of pant wetters/pant shitters that worked at Ruger, afraid of everything and utterly clueless about what the actual laws are or
not. "business decision" I get it, but that doesn't stop them from looking really dumb when basically everyone else of consequence (including several large distributors) is at least sending stuff into MA dealers. [laugh]

PSA just likes the pant shitting hysterics/histrionics game. No great loss to anyone else, really. I wouldn't be buying most of their stuff anyways, regardless of where I live.
Then the selling/shipping to MA case is closed I guess.

Fact of the matter is, PSA has put more perfectly functional, lifetime warranted AR15s into the hands of more Americans than all other manufacturers combined.....and they did it in a relatively short period of time.

I own several of their products and my personal experience has been that I haven't had a bit of trouble with any of them so I'll continue to buy their products until they're no longer available.

Same goes for Anderson, they've proven their products to be reliable and of good quality.

I'm not one who gets caught up in the marketing hype of expensive Gucci guns when I can purchase 4:1 and have peace of mind that they'll work as intended when needed.

Last edited:
Actually the thing that grates about MA residents whining, is instead of wasting time whining, they could simply pick up a phone or get on gunbroker or wherever and find any of the other dozens and dozens of remotes that arent alarmist pant shitters, and simply just buy stuff from them. [rofl] It's not rocket science, but people are lazy (especially MA townies) and nobody wants to put in legwork for anything., it's easier to just whine on the internet about the vendor that clearly demonstrated that they don't care about them. They must have had bad parents growing up or something, they feel spurned and they DEMAND validation from the walmart of gun vendors, apparently. [rofl]
Its an everywhere thing.

I had a guy in bum f*** florida who worked for me until today.

It got so bad i told him the next thing he got on no matter what it was. If he complained more than 4 times without fixing it i was writing him up.

I cant stand that mentality

Back
Top Bottom