Why can't you ship parts to MA from select online retailers?

I was shopping on Palmetto State Armory, and in their FAQ, they ststed that they have no sales to the State of Massachusetts.

Strange, but okay.

I'm on BCM's website, and I see the notice:
"... We have made the difficult decision to suspend all sales to Massachusetts and Washington until further notice"

Does anyone have insight into what law changed or passed recently that stops parts from being shipped to Massachusetts?

I don't believe there have been any Law Changes in Massachusetts recently,

However the moronic sheep 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑 in this state have elected a Tyrannical Governor and Attorney General.

Who think they are Royal Monarchs who can take away our rights as they please.

If you think it was bad under Duval Patrick; you haven't seen anything yet!

I was shopping on Palmetto State Armory, and in their FAQ, they ststed that they have no sales to the State of Massachusetts.

Strange, but okay.

"... We have made the difficult decision to suspend all sales to Massachusetts and Washington until further notice"

Does anyone have insight into what law changed or passed recently that stops parts from being shipped to Massachusetts?

Most of these wimp vendors have just been afraid of our communist AG from this communist state suing them. So they dont ship stuff here. Don't bother arguing with them
either, its a waste of time. Just move on and drive around the problem by whatever means. (there's nothing Aero or BCM or whoever, sells that you can't get for nearly the same price through a distributor that sells their stuff).

The market here is so small and even though it’s legal, they just avoid the headache. It’s not worth the cost to confirm compliance and then continue to monitor.

Exactly.

It's easier to just shut off a whole state than dig through the weird laws there and create exceptions on their inventory while continuously updating as things change in that state.

I don't blame them.

The MA market is not big enough for most companies to go through the potential hassle of shipping here. Amazon will still not ship folding knives to MA. No big deal as I can buy one locally.

If you ever talk to someone outside of MA about guns and try to explain how convoluted the gun laws are here, they'll think you're making it up.

Nothing changed, not illegal. They just don't want the headache

I mean we keep on electing the type of politicians we do...who can blame companies for not wanting to do business here when the state makes it so hostile

Strange, but okay.

WE don't, but we aren't the majority. The majority of voters don't own guns and have been brainwashed by the Democratzis and their running dog lackeys in the Fake Stream Media.

I mean we keep on electing the type of politicians we do...who can blame companies for not wanting to do business here when the state makes it so hostile

WE don't, but we aren't the majority. The majority of voters don't own guns and have been brainwashed by the Democratzis and their running dog lackeys in the Fake Stream Media.
like it our not the collective we voted in our elected officials, can bitch about them and the people who voted for them but they're still ours haha

Strange, but okay.

Vendor risk/reward balancing. And no, they are not interested in the customer explaining the lack of risk to them.

there is no headache, just the ache created by punching themselves in the dick. their biggest distribution partners send stuff here….

It's not even much of a self inflicted dick punch if they're letting the distributors shoulder the burden of liability, if any, or the legal legwork to figure that out. It's actually more of a win/win for them to go this route, not that I applaud it or anything.

Back
Top Bottom