Why can't you ship parts to MA from select online retailers?

Then the selling/shipping to MA case is closed I guess.

Fact of the matter is, PSA has put more perfectly functional, lifetime warranted AR15s into the hands of more Americans than all other manufacturers combined.....and they did it in a relatively short period of time.

I own several of their products and my personal experience has been that I haven't had a bit of trouble with any of them so I'll continue to buy their products until they're no longer available.

Same goes for Anderson, they've proven their products to be reliable and of good quality.

I'm not one who gets caught up in the marketing hype of expensive Gucci guns when I can purchase 4:1 and have peace of mind that they'll work as intended when needed.
PSA is decent average stuff, I've got some of it. They certainly are popular as they email blast people daily with their shit.

But there are a million other companies you can buy stuff like Anderson, Spikes, you name it....for the similar prices.....its not like PSA is anything special and you can't get similar quality/price somewhere else shipped to MA. Ill argue better quality and prices sometimes with other vendors.

So yes, case closed. PSA doesnt want to sell to MA...don't blame them, but it doesn't affect anyone with a set of brain cells that can just move on to other vendors that have the same shit or better.

PSA is decent average stuff, I've got some of it. They certainly are popular as they email blast people daily with their shit.

But there are a million other companies you can buy stuff like Anderson, Spikes, you name it....for the similar prices.....its not like PSA is anything special and you can't get similar quality/price somewhere else shipped to MA. Ill argue better quality and prices sometimes with other vendors.

So yes, case closed. PSA doesnt want to sell to MA...don't blame them, but it doesn't affect anyone with a set of brain cells that can just move on to other vendors that have the same shit or better.
And it’s not like you can’t get PSA stuff via Gunbroker or Armslist if you’re really a big fan of their products (and usually at a discounted price because the product has been used).

Back
Top Bottom