Why can't anyone access the "handgun" listings on Mass Armslist?

cjmass

NES Member
What has happened to the "handgun" listings on Mass Armslist? For the past several days the "handgun" listings have been inaccessible and a message says down for maintenance. However, the rifle, shotgun and other categories are all still accessible. Has someone shut down their being able to list handguns for sale in Mass? UPDATE...It is now working ok. No more problem.

Last edited:
What has happened to the "handgun" listings on Mass Armslist? For the past several days the "handgun" listings have been inaccessible and a message says down for maintenance. However, the rifle, shotgun and other categories are all still accessible. Has someone shut down their being able to list handguns for sale in Mass?

I haven’t had any issues. I just checked right now and still no issue viewing handguns MA on Armslist.

It works fine for me, as well. I suggest logging off...if you're logged on, then completely closing your browser. Re-open your browser and try again. That should do it.

Frank

I thought it might have been shut down because of the many scammers who usually list their location as "Massachusetts, Massachusetts" along with deals which are too good to be true!

Back
Top Bottom