Why are the anti's morons?

Typical Liberal. Only libs use the term "spirit of the Law." They get angry when people follow the letter of the law but not the "spirit." Morons to the nth degree.

But now that I know guns kill people and are evil, I will have to sell of my collection. You know, "for the children."

My wife said...

"Wait... if they were designed for trench warfare, how were they also designed to be 'fired from the hip'. Doesn't only your head stick out in trench warfare?"

Man I love her.

It's women like that (video broad) that I'd like to see beaten to near death... with some inane object like a stapler, while a loaded "assault rifle" is just out of reach.

Has anyone ever tried shooting a gun with a pistol grip from the hip?Traditional stocks are actually alot better suited to the task, I've found.

Also...the BAR is the only firearm I know of that was designed with hip-fire in mind. I don't think that'll ever make it onto a list of 'assault weapons'.

If you guys want to throw up a little more, just click all the segments this woman has made when the first video ends. They are at the bottom. Mouse-over the vids for the titles. It looks to me like this series was made for presentation to students in a school.

In one of them she practically defends knives by saying that knife wounds are much less severe than bullet wounds.

It's like downplaying the devil by demonizing the pitchfork.

I love these types of *I Hate Guns* organization that are on YT -- They always disable commenting because people post those pesky little facts that get in the way with their double talk. They don't like rational thought and facts that might interfere with their agenda.

Finally I know the definition of an "assault rifle". Lucky for me none of my guns are "designed to be spray fired from the hip." Good news for those of you from Mass. You are now free to buy anything you like. Just save the video for your defense.

Since firing from the hip is less accurate wouldn't that make them safer?

Sexual orientation aside, the chior was reached, and unfortunately, likely a few converts. If another person starts spouting her "facts" then she'd done her job.

This is why WE have to be more pro-active in getting our message out.
we do need to be more proactive in getting our message out but if current events at some clubs come to fruitition we wont have many future young shooters to get the message to. check out the thread chicopee sportsmans club in the gun clubs forum. we do need to keep the message getting out not only to adults but to the younger generations too or else our freedoms will be lost that way too.

It's like religion or politics, people form their own opinions and right or wrong it's futile to try to convince them otherwise. That is exactly the reason I chose long ago that my guns were there for Me and my family only! when the shit hits the fan I'm bugging out and if I can't I will unholster only to protect Myself or My loved ones. That woman in the video is on her own.

It's like religion or politics, people form their own opinions and right or wrong it's futile to try to convince them otherwise. That is exactly the reason I chose long ago that my guns were there for Me and my family only! when the shit hits the fan I'm bugging out and if I can't I will unholster only to protect Myself or My loved ones. That woman in the video is on her own.

IMO, that's not the thing to do ( though I undersand where you're coming from).

It's the converts (to carry the religion metaphor along ) that sing loudest in church. While preaching the faith may not always bear fruit, we gotta try.

Can I get an "AMEN"? [wink]

IMO, that's not the thing to do ( though I undersand where you're coming from).

It's the converts (to carry the religion metaphor along ) that sing loudest in church. While preaching the faith may not always bear fruit, we gotta try.

Can I get an "AMEN"? [wink]
I'm not a cop and I don't even play one on TV. If you want to be a hero that is your choice! As far as religion and politics are concerned I'm saying that people have usually made up their minds and it makes no sense to try to convince them otherwise. AMEN.

I think is it the other way around. You have to be a moron first to be an anti.
Their mindset says a lot about them.
As a shooter, I don't force my hobby and beliefs on anyone. I just do what I do. If you don't like guns, fine, whatever. You're more than welcome to come to the range and give yourself a chance, but I won't berate you if you chose not to.

As an anti, they do force their beliefs on anyone they disagree with. They try to make everyone like them and they will vilify you to make a point.

As a shooter, I don't force my hobby and beliefs on anyone. I just do what I do. If you don't like guns, fine, whatever. You're more than welcome to come to the range and give yourself a chance, but I won't berate you if you chose not to.

As an anti, they do force their beliefs on anyone they disagree with. They try to make everyone like them and they will vilify you to make a point.

True. Off the top of my head I can't recall ever hearing of pro-gun types wanting to force anti-gun folks to own guns, only to stop making it harder for themselves to own guns.

On the other hand, post a pic of yourself with your finger on the trigger, or a gun with a rusty barrel, how your windbreaker blew open at Walmart and someone spotted your carry gun, etc., and see how quickly other pro-gun folks here will share their opinions with you! At all cost avoid saying the banks were complicit in the crash! [shocked]

None of those comments should be construed as a favorable or unfavorable opinion of mine! For the record, keep the finger off until ready, sometimes metal rusts, keep your windbreaker zipped and yes, the banks were willing participants though not solely responsible.

I'll jump on the band wagon to point out that this women is basically brainwashed, and an idiot for allowing it to happen. In addition to having knowledge of guns akin to my cat.

All the gender/lesbian bashing however gives plenty of fuel to the enemy, it reinforces the anti's view that we are a bunch of bigoted hate filled idiots which helps feed their legion of ignorant converts. I'll agree that there is a core of true anti's who can not be reasoned with they want everyone (including cops) disarmed because they can not let go of a fantasy. Most though have been convinced of the evil of guns by that core and unless we start playing the same PR game they do we will lose.

People like this harpy aren't the real problem. The real problem is that most of the 80 million+ gun owners in the US don't care. If even 40% of that block voted properly, we'd have almost nothing to worry about.

Then there is political logistics.... getting the "middle" to respect RKBA is difficult because a large portion of the population doesn't own guns, or doesn't see the connection between someone like Obama and his election affecting uncle Bob's gun "hobby". Via human nature, it's tough to get people who have ZERO vested interest to care about anything. Gun politics end up taking a back seat to everything else- how often have you heard some moonbat tell you "Well, I actually agree with you, but there are more important issues than guns".... and then they proceed to throw you under the bus come election time, by electing a person who has antis hanging off of them. It's hard to combat this problem.

The only long term solution is to make more shooters- and to educate them about the legislative problems we face. More people with a fully vested interest is a good thing.

-Mike

WOW!

What a moron.. She dip, dive, and ducked through that one... "UM.. AHH.. Assaul-Um. Post Ban Ahh.. Weapon.." = My husband made me say this because is too sheep to come out from behind the camera.

It's as easy as going to www.odmp.org to find the real story. I listed every shooting in '10, only 2 were by an 'assault weaon'. One of those may have been a full auto, I read several accounts none listed the weapon exactly. One death was an accidental shooting, one was a mistaken Park Ranger/coyote mishap at night, one was killed with his own weapon (sidearm).

In '09, 2 were listed as AK and a SKS, I didn't look as deep as there were more deaths.

Simple fact, as a LEO I'm way more concerned of a traffic incident than I am about getting shot.

The only long term solution is to make more shooters- and to educate them about the legislative problems we face. More people with a fully vested interest is a good thing.

-Mike

No doubt about this statement. Which is why I am thrilled that VA has passed legislation and provided funding to teach gun safety in VA public schools. Other states should follow. I see no reason that it is harmful to teach kids or anyone else about gun safety. If it happens to promote more people getting into the shooting sports, well that is certainly a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom