• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Why are guns sooo fake in movies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh, pedantics. While I usually notice if someone clicks the safety off on a glock (that was Walking Dead, btw), or fires 29 rounds out of a six shooter, or does something crazy on a computer, I am more than willing to give a little suspension of disbelief for the purposes of the story, or in order to make an awesome scene awesome.

That said, I also appreciate it when someone does something right, for once.

Meh, pedantics. While I usually notice if someone clicks the safety off on a glock (that was Walking Dead, btw), or fires 29 rounds out of a six shooter, or does something crazy on a computer, I am more than willing to give a little suspension of disbelief for the purposes of the story, or in order to make an awesome scene awesome.

That said, I also appreciate it when someone does something right, for once.
i agree

Simple answer it is a MOVIE it aint real... The cars aint real the mind control aint real and I ahte to be the one to tell you but the ZOMBIES aint real either.. All fake it is pretend after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom