Who's Who at competitions

SJan

NES Member
Its fun to put faces to NES users. I know several of the posters here, but I know there are more I have shot with, but can't connect the username to the faces.

Name?
Photo?
What type of competitions do you participate in?
Where do you shoot?
Other social media?

It doesn't matter if you hang out at the local trap field, or are a world champion bulls-eye shooter.

I'll start

Sean Janicki

J5cJDcP.jpg

tpFcWNH.jpg

J93xifh.jpg

10568878_709946799058689_2650287441779624984_n.jpg

I primarily shoot USPSA. I hold a Master classification in Production, Limited and Singlestack divisions, and am currently the highest ranking Grand Master in the provisional PCC division. I am also a NROI certified Chief Range officer. I also enjoy Steel Challange and falling steel matches, I recently got into 3-gun and will be attending more of these this season. In the USPSA off season I turn to the skeet field and sporting clays.

I am a member at Hopkinton Sportsmans association, where I am the co-match director for the USPSA program. I shoot matches nearly every weekend April-October at other clubs throughout New England.

Some highlights of my youtube channel

Last edited:
I don't shoot a ton of competition, mainly because my work schedule really REALLY cuts into my ability to hit matches.

I've shot IDPA a handful of times at my home club (Worcester Pistol and Rifle), a couple Law Enforcement matches, and just tried to start shooting USPSA. My first match (just a classifier) was out at Hopkinton, and Sean just happened to be RO for my squad. I brought my son along to shoot his first match as well because I thought a classifier was a better controlled environment for him. Anyways... Sean was great to me and my son. He Answered my dumb questions, and tolerated the occasional dumb joke. I appreciate that dude. It's tough thinking you are a good shooter and then watching ACTUAL good shooters hahahaha (Mason Lane and Steve G in my squad 2nd half of day).

I'm currently Expert ESP/CCP in IDPA, and B-class 72.5% in production in USPSA. I'm hoping to chip away at that this year.

So, you may see me pretty much anywhere whenever my schedule allows, and one of the 13 weekends I get off a year opens up. :) I don't wear my company shirt at competition yet, as I don't want to give CFG a bad name LOL

Thanks again Sean, and hopefully we can connect soon.

Edit: My name is Stu, feel free to say hi if you ever see me around. I'll usually have my son shooting with me if possible.

I post nonsense on my YouTube here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRPS9jn4O9U5pK5tJYMxGFQ

Last edited:
I'm John. I hit as many IDPA's and steel challenges I can, pretty much only on Cape Cod. Although I plan on making it to Harvard Sportsmans club on the 25th of this month for IDPA. I shoot a milspec 1911 .45 for IDPA and either the same or a 1911 pattern 9mm for steel.

whyupsidedown.jpg

The beard goes away during the summer months.

Last edited:
If it burns powder, I shoot it. Trap, Skeet, Sporting Clays, Pins, Plates, Rimfire, Blackpowder, Machine Guns, USPSA, IDPA and have even shot some GSSF matches way back when they used to hold them around here.

055.jpg

This was when I won the individual Top Gun at the GOAL Cup shoot several years ago.
042.jpg

You'll usually find me at the Hopkinton club as it is the primary of three that I belong to. [wink]

Andy Stevenson, I shoot IDPA,USPSA and 3Gun at almost every club around MA that hosts a match with my son. Neither of us is competitive but he's getting better slowly and I'm destined for mediocrity. But I look at it as my 16 year old son is still spending time with his old man on the weekends instead of out goofing off. It won't last forever and I'm enjoying it while I can. I just hope it sticks with him through life.

13443171_10208095548340575_2914490582351246244_o.jpg13040995_10207701293324446_1022429832925713054_o.jpg13047728_10154068762050102_172168620967669375_o.jpg

Last edited:
Alan Gliniak
Middle of the road C class USPSA production, limited & PCC.
IDPA ss/exp in ssp esp & bug
3 gun is where my heart is
I also compete in practical shotgun and wallum lakes steel events

I shoot mostly in Monson and Granby but travel out east and some times to Augusta Maine.
You can look me up on facebook and youtube under Alan gliniak competitive shooter or Instagram at gliney00

Follow me on Instagram! Username: gliney00
https://instagram.com/_u/gliney00?r=sun1

https://www.facebook.com/Alan-Gliniak-Competitive-Shooter-690103637788132/

wallum lake 3 gun oct 2016: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbVF4qodf9FXthV2lwGHTu04wiEO5MbeE

Last edited:
Just started shooting USPSA this year (should have started years ago)

You will find me over at Bradford, Monson, and Granby for this season. I'm coming out of CT on the shoreline, so these clubs are a reasonable drive for me. I might try and make it a little further North later in the season because I hear such positive things about Hopkinton and Harvard.

Instagram:
@jeratwater

Last edited:
Erik Boos

Member at Valley Springs Sportsman's Club in N. Grovesnordale, CT, and North Brookfield Sportsman's Club. Frequent trap shooter there and at Wallum Lake. On and off ATA member and competitor.

USPSA member and practice at Valley Springs (static exercises and load testing) and at Hopkinton Sportsman's Association.

wv1YTsS22AF4caRH3bcKdvtL-ICSAz3VD45J5L2Y-zu-BOoElMNxnH2NCo9zsVzp-B0ofQHjk1RdZeArIwAVO8K0tDn_YNiiKt10ekkvJoOP6tlJezeVoChAcz61Lm5yzH4s9E_t0t8CVM2ocCApfAFFkLxh3oLR5h-7WKUT2FgEvLDayUrayMcP1k8SAxhG9vfPQ6Q_vLD2EYXN8G7NJgZOmstA7oYVs9m336INbr31B_cCH3r0w-qDs0c4O3hb93xOMgwwHadmDnxCXFjEMSZ6vydRt7UFf1Ov18QEVNWf5u_dDq2NepaZnpJdkeAtevhOnQALDhwOy53CjZp8FApX7L3GeuOq4gB6tJRQjleu3nZ4qSC2Qo7Cpa0IQX-lZOeOjMLHb38Zzz-54cdtVmYnob3okgS_AsZiJyLUgETHRG0rqoLNuU3w2T-PXdyLguLm5Hdjc_8Cm5pgfHfbhEj0HlAeGStmSBWxCqnr4uVGGH1AXr9SIKuvT08OYtdu9_vj-laHhNzBJy4KxqpuGJ_FYYizb7OhRg4hx8F2we-LnNDaSKDjtvtGOwqEHHGY2w5CxVeH9k0uVFd1JDrCIiuLJ1yVlT1Zc_PsWBRBTA=w1428-h950-no

Last edited:
John Desroches

Shot mostly Highpower for many years for the Chicopee Sportsmen's Club, where I managed to make Master class.

I've been out of that game for a while, but last year I got interested in USPSA and shot a few matches at Hopkinton, where I classified as B in Production.

I plan to shoot a lot more USPSA this year, my goal being to make it to A class. Hopefully I'll see a few of you out at the matches.

Untitled1 by John, on Flickr

590F3549-3305-4470-8B1A-6F937D08D46F.png Late to the party but I'll join.

I'm Dustin Brisson

Started shooting Steel challenge and falling steel matches at Wallum Lake. Shot a couple USPSA matches my second or third year into doing that and got hooked into USPSA.

I have for the most part, only shot uspsa matches this last year and a couple falling steel matches at Wallum Lake (walls of steel, Fall Walls,)

Moving forward you will pretty much only see me at USPSA matches. I used to shoot revolver in uspsa, Then switched to Open but parachuted out of that money pit for the time being and will be solely shooting production in the near future. Im A class in Open and Revolver, still unclassified in Production.

I dont really post a ton on here but I chime in here and there.

I’m on the younger side and have a beard, so if you see my ugly youngish bearded face at a match, say hey.

Last edited:
Stewart Ginsberg Eye Doctor to the stars (of the shooting sports) !!!!!!!!!

Just slightly addicted to USPSA and skeet in the off season. Classified in Production, Limited, Carry Optics and Open.
NROI Range Officer and squad leader at Hopkinton Sprotsman monthly matches. Also frequent Walls of Steel in RI.

upload_2017-12-12_19-43-52.png

Mike I did shoot a couple USPSA matches with the carbine at Chester and one at Pioneer it was different . When you go down south like Georgia or Alabama there so many great shooters. We don’t know how unlucky we have it up north .

Mike LaBossiere.

I'm the scorekeeper/registration guy at Harvard USPSA matches, so you've probably seen my face before if you've shot there. I'm a B class production shooter, but I'll be shooting carry optics this season.

1606312_10205216325673494_6951956712034640120_o.jpg
At area 7 a while back.

IMG_20170908_090114967_HDR.jpg
At area 7 this year getting my prize gun certificate from Minuteman Armory.

Lucky! I got a blue bullets $50 certificate which made my day but a gun would have been awesome.

I was on your squad a couple times at Harvard but never knew until now that you’re mlaboss.

I was pretty pumped. I was able to pick up my new P320 a couple weeks ago, already got it set up for carry optics.

IMG_20171209_161203_077.jpg

Back
Top Bottom