Who's still waiting in Everett MA

I believe the person is Kelly Tuthill at WCVB. But if you call the news desk they will put you in touch with the right person, if its not her.
My suggestion is to have something written out before the call and be ready to email some very simple to read info to the station upon request. If you write something and send it, they are more likely to run it then if they have to do alot of research and write a follow up.

I believe the person is Kelly Tuthill at WCVB. But if you call the news desk they will put you in touch with the right person, if its not her.
My suggestion is to have something written out before the call and be ready to email some very simple to read info to the station upon request. If you write something and send it, they are more likely to run it then if they have to do alot of research and write a follow up.

Yes, nobody likes to work. Do their job for them, and they will eat it up. Just don't sound bossy, because in equal doses, people don't like to be told what to do or how to do it. Give them the info, but make them think it is their own idea.

What I'd say is to TELL them verbally all they need to know. Then send along all the facts, with a summary statement they can read, and then throw in a quote. I'd go so far as to give them a couple headline suggestions, and throw in a quote from yourself they can use. You should put it in actual quotation marks. Email all of this, so they don't have to type it. That makes it more "useable" for them.

;-)

Boy I'm Glad I moved out of Everett, I got my first LTC in Everett back 2005 without problem I think it took about six weeks. It was a bit of pain with the three letters and getting appointment though.

I hope to hear something this week, but i've given up hope tbh. Will be moving out of Mass. ASAP at this point!

I hope Andre gets it soon, this is absolutely ****ed. That's the nicest way to put it.

Hey i appreciate that, i have working so much this week, i havent been home to get the mail, but ive been texting my wife every afternoon to see if it came in and nothing yet.

Should have been here by yesterday, i guess everetts going to hold on to it for however long as they want.

Andre

Wow getting screwed in Everett I'm guessing maybe they think you will forget about it ... nice tactic to try.... People need to collaborate as one and stop this madness. How is it we live in the same state but issuance of license from one town to the next is so f***** up........ they need to be the same or close at least........green ,black,red, what ever color we all still live in Taxachucetts give us our freedom to our rights equally.

Hey i appreciate that, i have working so much this week, i havent been home to get the mail, but ive been texting my wife every afternoon to see if it came in and nothing yet.

Should have been here by yesterday, i guess everetts going to hold on to it for however long as they want.

Andre

Did I miss something? Did you get an update?

Ran into a couple other guys from town that said it took a year and PD is "Way behind," one is a business owner... SMH!!!

I can't believe 3 weeks after I way informed that mine was pending printing I am still without mine.

This has got to be the worst city in mass for wait time. They should change the color grading system, because what is going on here should be thrown into the red. I find this 10 times worse than getting a neutered license.

Andre

I can't believe 3 weeks after I way informed that mine was pending printing I am still without mine.

This has got to be the worst city in mass for wait time. They should change the color grading system, because what is going on here should be thrown into the red. I find this 10 times worse than getting a neutered license.

Andre

They haven't requisitioned the copier cartridges to print yours. Looks like you'll be waiting until they order some more. Then it will be a lack of envelopes.

Everett seems to be opening themselves up to litigation with this game they are now playing...

They haven't requisitioned the copier cartridges to print yours. Looks like you'll be waiting until they order some more. Then it will be a lack of envelopes.

Everett seems to be opening themselves up to litigation with this game they are now playing...

one could only hope, aside from this LTC thing, i really have a hard time saying anything good about this city. Its run really poorly and no one seems to care about it. Its the good ol boys city, and no one cares about wasted funds. You should see the PD's website they are all happy that they bought another 2 new cop cars, they buy new cars every year. They were the first to get the Chargers that i can see in this area and now they will be the first to get the new taurus cop car.

Mean while the city i was raised in revere, is still running old ass crown vics. This city is an absolute joke, probably why they will be left with what they are when all the people who realize the waste leave.

Kinda funny you say that. I said the same thing about Everett getting chargers first and now are the first to be running the expensive Taurus.

I flip the police station off for you every time I drive by :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Everett getting chargers first and now are the first to be running the expensive Taurus.

I flip the police station off for you every time I drive by :)

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

As do I pal and I got a great stink face I like to give while I'm flipping them off.

Lately just walking out the door every morning to work has me reminded of how much I hate this place, and its only going to get worse when the snow comes. They will make one side parking and all these illegals in this city will soak up the spaces.

Andre

SMH this town is the worst. Really wish we would get SOME kind of update here!!!

Hey star, last I heard mine ltc was printed nov. 2nd but apparently the lo doesn't want to activate it.

I went down there today and they said spinale is on "vacation" again.

Its his 3rd "vacation" in 2 months. Not bad for $150k a year.

Andre

Congratulations!!! Finally! Now that you have it in hand, could you tell us what you think the reason for the delay was? Leave out any details that would make you uncomfortable. Many of us are curious. When you get back from the gun shop of course. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom