Who's shooting, who's not shooting???

Still shooting, but not as many rounds per trip. Sitting on a lot of 22 so tomorrow will be some trigger time with the bolt 22lr. Also have a 22 conversion for the AR.

I'll still shoot and take new people out to shoot like I usually do. I may not be out as often as the past few years but I will still go regularly.
I'm thinking this ammo surge will slow down pretty soon and Trump will win and next year we will be back to fully stocked shelves.
If that's not the case I still have prepared for the worst.

Unlimited ammo on my range. Just bend down and pick up literally anything.

PMnSSoy.jpg

I'll be shooting both my bow and guns. I reload, so nothing is a big deal.

At my club we are only closing to organized events. Otherwise keep the ranges open and just maintain distance.

I dusted off the Mosin M44 today for the first time in 6+ years. Found 60 rounds of match PPU ammo I forgot I had....Also forgot about the lovely muzzle blast from the M44. @whacko will appreciate this😂

I still have 2 spam cans left which will probably last me the rest of my life at the rate I shoot the Mosin.

Then blew through some 44 mag with the DW.
Already went on Saturday but this down time at home is driving me nuts. Got to get out and do stuff
67D8843A-1866-45F0-9249-83250289C5C6.jpeg85964783-2C69-4762-8908-30DF2E419E07.jpeg

I dusted off the Mosin M44 today for the first time in 6+ years. Found 60 rounds of match PPU ammo I forgot I had....Also forgot about the lovely muzzle blast from the M44. @whacko will appreciate this😂

I still have 2 spam cans left which will probably last me the rest of my life at the rate I shoot the Mosin.

Already went on Saturday but this down time at home is driving me nuts. Got to get out and do stuff
View attachment 341611

I like your technique comrade, proper use of stabby bit to improve barrel harmonics.

View attachment 341611View attachment 341612
Perfect photo of the muzzle blast. Mosin carbines are just so much fun.

Bought some steel plates, about four years ago, hung those outback today. Going to try to go to Harvard tomorrow afternoon.

1585170859335.png
1585170944565.png

View attachment 341611

That's my club! I was there yesterday mid day.

Wife is home, so I'm either riding my bike or shooting.
Shooting the bolt action .22 slows down the shooting rate since I don't have the stock of .22 that I should haveView attachment 341516

I'm looking at all that brass on the ground and it's giving me the shivers....you need to take up reloading ;)

I got in some shooting today. 200 and 300 yards with 2 different ARs and a 6.5 bolt gun. I was the only person there. Didn't shoot a ton, about 60 rounds of 6.5 and maybe 200 with the ARs.

I did hit a steel target that's the size of a fist from 300 yards numerous times. Would have been slot more if it wasn't for those pesky wind gusts

Not shooting, both my clubs are closed. On the bright side, I got two shipments of ammo delivered from TSUSA this week (ordered a couple weeks ago before things got crazy)

Club range remains closed. Technically, I could use our own property for some pistol action. I dragged out the springer instead.

20200401_154532.jpg

Back
Top Bottom