Who's running a Ruger PC Carbine 9mm?

Cuz

NES Member
For anyone that has a PC Carbine in 9mm, what do you think of it? Is it reliable? Does it run well when dirty? It's a Ruger, so I figure it runs like a tank.
I got to put a mag through one today and like it. It's a nice pistol caliber carbine that's not AR based. It looked sharp and shot well. A few people put about 100 rounds through it without any hiccups. Now I want one just for screwing around at my range, and maybe to try at some steel matches.
So, tell me about yours, what you like and don't like. For under $500, it seems like a nice range plinker. I would use it with Glock mags since I mostly shoot a Glock pistol.

Thanks,
-Cuz.

Put probably 500+ rounds through mine and I love it. Glock mag well currently being used and I might not switch back to the SR9 mag well. Plus I have many Glock mags. I’ve made several vids of it and put it through rapid fire drills at steel plates and other rich targets. Not one FTE or FTF. I use 124 grain Federal. Had no problem with 20 rounds of HST either. With a red dot it has a super fast transition, low recoil, and a very crisp trigger with a short reset great for double taps. Oh and it’s very fun to shoot!

I love my PC 9. One of my favorite range rifles. No issues whatsoever. I generally don't let things get too dirty, but it's a simple platform. Eats everything I've run through it. I have an inexpensive red dot sight and a few Glock magazines. Always puts a smile on my face. :)

I absolutely love mine. I'm using the Glock mag insert too. I didn't spend all that money on pre-ban big sticks to have them hanging out the bottom of my G19 :D
Only about 700-800 rounds through it, but no issues so far.

I've got one in CT, it gave me a legal PCC. Runs like a champ. I set mine up for Glock mags 'cause I've got a bunch. The ambi controls are a win. I moved the charging lever to the left so that I can keep my strong hand on the gun while reloading. Put a decent red dot on it and it's just silly fun. Like a 10/22 on steroids.

I’ve only got a couple hundred rounds thru mine. I just added all the Taccom “go fast” parts to it and I moved my Burris FF3 dot onto a rail that replaced the rear sight. It looks cool, but I haven’t shot it since putting the parts on.

Back
Top Bottom