• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who's Ready for the Space Force?

Whiskeywon

NES Member
I couldn't help but get a chuckle out of this. But hey, it's no worse than Reagan's Strategic Defense Initiative. Maybe it'll be like the Powers Rangers Space Force.... That being said I'm ready for the United States Deep Space Fleet. I know you lot have something to say on that because it made me laugh to no end.
2637rdv.gif

Last edited:
I'd rather they spend the .mil money in space than dicking around getting involved in other countries' problems in every corner of planet earth. Of course this isn't being presented as an either/or choice...

Last edited:
I think the USAF already has a space command.
That's affirmative. They are headquartered at Peterson AFB and handle everything related to our satellites. They are also in charge of our Cyberspace Warfare units. After all, the Air Force Mission is: "To fly, fight and win in air, space and cyberspace."

Looking at that now, how are you supposed to fly in cyberspace? Maybe it's like TRON!

That's affirmative. They are headquartered at Peterson AFB and handle everything related to our satellites. They are also in charge of our Cyberspace Warfare units. After all, the Air Force Mission is: "To fly, fight and win in air, space and cyberspace."

Looking at that now, how are you supposed to fly in cyberspace? Maybe it's like TRON!
Yeah but the Air Force was the Army Air Corp until they grew to the size of having their own command and needs. Just you wait!

Back
Top Bottom