Who's not Fcking around? NFAC leader arrested.

One of the anti-gun arguments has always been that some people who dislike guns may be uncomfortable in exercising their civil liberties among those who carry guns in public, concealed or open, and they claim their rights are being repressed. I think it is true that some people fear guns so much that they will not venture forth if the are aware armed citizens holding opposing perspectives on topics might be present at a public event. ...

I always enjoy watching liberals who hate guns squirm when I quote statistics on public CCW rates - over 1 in 20 in the US overall and closer to 1 in 10 excluding a very few states that are not Shall Issue in practice. Open carry freaks them out. Carrying a sling rifle even more so. Tough sh*t, I say.
With numbers like that, depending on how divisive you feel,
you could troll them that any random person
is more likely to be CCW than LGBT.
Those liberals may never venture forth again.

(And a few random people are both 🧠💣).

I always enjoy watching liberals who hate guns squirm when I quote statistics on public CCW rates - over 1 in 20 in the US overall and closer to 1 in 10 excluding a very few states that are not Shall Issue in practice.

I wish it was 1/10 in Waltham these days! That spineless attacker would be underground.

And does the "Grandmaster" play a lot of chess?

Except it is hard to make physical contact from 5 stories below you. (From your definition)
You're confusing assault (causing the reasonable apprehension of an immediate harmful or offensive contact) with battery (voluntarily bringing about an unconsented harmful or offensive contact with a person). Assault requires only the apprehension of immediate harm. It doesn't require contact. .

Wasn't this the group that shot themselves and had some AD's? The same one marching with Airsoft and 22lr AR's?
Or was that Fück Around And Find Out?
I keep confusing them...

In today's political climate the cops are lucky that they didn't shoot him in defense of their lives.
So you're saying he's someone who'd be missed?

Not if it's loaded. And the assumption is that all firearms are loaded. That's his point.
Actually it is. Physical contact requires that you are able to lay hands on someone.
You're confusing assault (causing the reasonable apprehension of an immediate harmful or offensive contact) with battery (voluntarily bringing about an unconsented harmful or offensive contact with a person). Assault requires only the apprehension of immediate harm. It doesn't require contact. .
Did you read the definition that was linked?

"Three elements must be established in order to establish tortious assault: first, there must be a positive act by the defendant; second, the plaintiff had reasonable apprehension (the requisite state of mind) of immediate physical contact, and third, the defendant's act of interference was intentional (the defendant intended the resulting apprehension)"

Based solely on this definition, the physical contact element is not met.

So was this grand master guy already pointing the rifle in the air potentially assuming he was pointing in a safe direction?
And then the cops saw this so they ran up to the top of a building in that general direction so they could claim he was aiming at them?
And then said he pointed the rifle at them so they arrested him?
And was the rifle loaded? If the rifle was not loaded I do not see evidence of an assault.
And no, I would not want to be looking down the business end of any gun.
But a gun or rifle without ammo is only dangerous to those within arm's reach.
18 U.S. Code §111. Assaulting, resisting, or impeding certain officers or employees
(a) In General.—Whoever—​
(1) forcibly ... intimidates, ... any person designated in section 1114 of
this title while engaged in ... official duties; ...​
shall, where the acts in violation of this section constitute​
only simple assault, be fined under this title or imprisoned​
not more than one year, or both, ...​
(b) Enhanced Penalty.—​
Whoever, in the commission of any acts described in subsection​
(a), uses a deadly or dangerous weapon ..., shall be fined under​
this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.​

When did Samuel L Jackson start wearing lipstick?

5fc9419d93344.image.jpg
He was just sick of those mutha f***in snakes on that mutha f***in roof.

Actually it is. Physical contact requires that you are able to lay hands on someone.

Did you read the definition that was linked?

"Three elements must be established in order to establish tortious assault: first, there must be a positive act by the defendant; second, the plaintiff had reasonable apprehension (the requisite state of mind) of immediate physical contact, and third, the defendant's act of interference was intentional (the defendant intended the resulting apprehension)"

Based solely on this definition, the physical contact element is not met.
I know I'm slow, but please explain how being shot does not constitute "physical contact"?

If I throw a rock at you, did my person make physical contact, or did the rock?

Ranged attack is not quite the same as direct physical attack.
It doesn't say anything about "personal" contact. It says "physical" contact.
In fact, weapons tend to "aggravate" assault charges. This is how we get to "assault with a deadly weapon;" in this case, a rifle.

"According to court documents, two federal officers and three LMPD officers went to the top of the nearby Jefferson County Grand Jury Building to watch the group. When they got there and leaned over the roof, three of them were blinded by a flashlight, the affidavit claims. Investigators say that flashlight was on the end of a rifle that Johnson was pointing at them."

Group buy? That's a fairly tall f***ing building, what kind of f***ing flashlight is blinding cops from what, 5 stories down?
Fine. I'll do it.

View: https://youtu.be/cgOvpIK_kSA

And for the purists

View: https://youtu.be/7Iaca30QbOo

With numbers like that, depending on how divisive you feel,
you could troll them that any random person
is more likely to be CCW than LGBT.
Those liberals may never venture forth again.

(And a few random people are both 🧠💣).

Yeah, most media confuse polls asking people how many LGBTXYZ there are with polls asking people if the identify as other than M/F. People *think* there are almost 10-fold more LGBTXYZ people than actually claim to be so.

CCW licenses are factual numbers, not polls or surveys. Sure, not everyone with a CCW carries everywhere all the time, but that’s the point - criminals don’t know either.

So only two incidents with AR15s in over 3 months, one (rittenhouse) likely to be ruled self-defense and the other (NFAC - Black men with ARs) with no shots fired and nobody hurt. In that period, rioting, looting, burning from Antifa/Opportunists, and a general increase in violent/property crime centered in Democrat-controlled major cities.

The Problem? White Supremacists/Neo-Nazis with Assault Weapons
The Solution? More gun control and an Assault Weapons Ban on ARs (a long list of rifles) and HiCap mags

Pro-tip:

Whatever document the feds consult before deciding
whether evidence justifies criminal charges,
it ain't the Wikipedia article on the tort of assault.
I agree, my point was that the quoted definition did not meet the elements of the crime. Not that the definition in use by the charging entity didn't meet the elements of the crime.

People *think* there are almost 10-fold more LGBTXYZ people than actually claim to be so.
Definitely a controversial question.

But for purposes of trolling SJWs with gun ownership stats,
it's sufficient that CCW numbers exceed the population of
the Community Of The Month being crowned with virtue
based on their group identity instead of individuals' character.
4p43lk.jpg

CCW licenses are factual numbers, not polls or surveys.
Although NICS checks get used as a proxy for the number of licensees.
Perhaps because CCW stats are not reported as frequently or consistently,
and don't even exist for Constitutional Carry states?
Plus, ain't nobody got time to add 50 numbers together?

The MSM basing its reporting upon NICS checks is a subtle self-own.

The press drumbeat of "background checks" erodes concerns about
the "loophole" narrative among low-info voters -
what's all the fuss if we have millions of "background checks"?

I just watched a video about this loser and the pro 2A person who created the video had a twist I had not considered,

He, Grand Master Jay is on record as making threats that would put a normal person on the terrorist watch list and yet he was never arrested or considered a suspect as much as we know.

The same You Tube video had footage of him at a past Trump rally in a suit with a couple of other mentions of him leading a rowdy individual out of that same rally.

The person surmised that this idiot may be an informant for the the feds and that they may be using him to get info on the group and people in it that he supposedly represents.

The arrest was an opportunity to get him back in and perhaps strengthen his leadership role depending on how it's played.

Time will tell but frankly I had not considered the possibility until it was mentioned so we will just have to wait and see what happens with this but if I was in his group of misfits and did or said anything I did not want the feds to find out about, right now I would be a tad bit concerned about this moron.

I just watched a video about this loser and the pro 2A person who created the video had a twist I had not considered,

He, Grand Master Jay is on record as making threats that would put a normal person on the terrorist watch list and yet he was never arrested or considered a suspect as much as we know.

The same You Tube video had footage of him at a past Trump rally in a suit with a couple of other mentions of him leading a rowdy individual out of that same rally.

The person surmised that this idiot may be an informant for the the feds and that they may be using him to get info on the group and people in it that he supposedly represents.

The arrest was an opportunity to get him back in and perhaps strengthen his leadership role depending on how it's played.

Time will tell but frankly I had not considered the possibility until it was mentioned so we will just have to wait and see what happens with this but if I was in his group of misfits and did or said anything I did not want the feds to find out about, right now I would be a tad bit concerned about this moron.

Federal Black Investigation (FBI) operative for sure. 😬

Back
Top Bottom