• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who's looking to buy the 365?

I got to handle one today. Hard to believe it holds 10 rounds. Trigger was a little mushy for a Sig, but a nice small package. This is the size and weight the shield should have been made. It will be $529 when available at my local shop. He has some but their is a waiting list.

carrying a 938 for a few years. if i run into a new 365 at the right price i'll buy it, but why sell my 938??? it works, and as has been said, 1 is none, 2 is 1

no, i don't carry 2 guns, but if 1 needs service, i like a back-up EDC

Get a second 365 as backup. We all like variety but for carry guns you really don't want variety.

I got to handle one today. Hard to believe it holds 10 rounds. Trigger was a little mushy for a Sig, but a nice small package. This is the size and weight the shield should have been made. It will be $529 when available at my local shop. He has some but their is a waiting list.

I'm guessing ODS in Yarmouth, he had 10 of them in the other day. He's a Sig elite dealer so def. a go to guy for all things Sig. Nice price too.

Does anyone know what they are going for? Ma version gun shop price.
Not that it helps too much but the Sig Pro Shop says $509, I'm not sure if that's the MS or the MS-MA version. But I figure an LGS would have to be less.

I ordered the Mass version from the Sig pro shop months ago same price as the original version. MSRP $599.00

Word is the Mass version is due to be made in the next month or so.

carrying a 938 for a few years. if i run into a new 365 at the right price i'll buy it, but why sell my 938??? it works, and as has been said, 1 is none, 2 is 1

no, i don't carry 2 guns, but if 1 needs service, i like a back-up EDC

I have my name on, what I’m guessing is a very long list as my new carry. It would replace my 238 though, and I’d keep the 238 as a backup.

Well...put a deposit down on one today. I’m interested to see how it compares to my expectations based on all the reviews from those who have provided their insight.

I scored the free man version off Gunbroker listed by Kittery Trading Post. Was able to put it on layaway even. Will pick up next paycheck. Talk about convenient...

Four Seasons says they ordered 400 and will be receiving them in two different shipments of 200 each.

I also see MFS will be selling 5he MA version at the same price as Four Seasons

... anyone selling the non manual-safety version?
Im still looking for 3 more free state models myself.. I bought two for free state price wish more were available to me that day. My wife’s birthday is today and I told her I’d get her one and my brother is looking to buy 2.

Closer to New Bedford the better for me

Last edited:
Four Seasons says they ordered 400 and will be receiving them in two different shipments of 200 each.

I also see MFS will be selling 5he MA version at the same price as Four Seasons

I picked mine up from MFS today. I received the email around lunch and made it over within an hour or so due to some meetings getting shuffled around. They said that what they received that day would only cover approximately 2/3rds of their pre-orders.

I haven’t shot it, but it feels well balanced in the hand. I’m hoping to spend some range time Friday evening and will post somewhere my initial thoughts.

They're showing up in large numbers this week. A LGS just got fifty of them priced at $539. I've seen others at $549, $499 and $509. At least four other shops have them, or expect them this week.

In 6 months the euphoria will wear off, then I'll grab one, maybe.

In the same boat, sort of... I've been carrying a P938 for 6 years now and am happy with the platform, performance and overall comfort of CC'ing this firearm. Really hate to spend $500.00+ on a P365 and then another $150.00 - $250.00+ on a holster and a few other accessories. I know the story about the 3 extra rounds but I carry a spare mag or 2 at all times and the reality of getting into a full blown gun battle are pretty slim to none. I'd rather walk away from a confrontation than start one. Right now I'm good with my 7 + 1 P938 for now - guess I'll see how I feel down the road a bit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom