Whoops! Teacher takes Civil War rifle to Bradenton school, prompts lockdown

If your going to bring something like that make sure it can't be misconstrued as a weapon? The f*** is he supposed to do attached dildos as a bayonet and a spring to the stock and call it his special pogo stick?

Soon enough all of these lockdowns and panics are going to be like when the fire alarm goes off in your building. People will sit there for a second, chuckle, and carry on with their business. This is the product of what happens when stupidity overrules common sense and rational thought.

....and......we're officially a police state....

" Kudos to public for see something say something."

See, the problem with "see something say something" is that people have no effing clue what they are seeing. And this is because children are not allowed to learn about guns or are discouraged to learn about them in school.

Isn't it funny how drugs kill more people than guns yet teachers don't preach against the use of drugs with the same vigor they preach against guns. (cite below)

https://mises.org/blog/dea-releases-new-drug-overdose-death-figures-guns-safer-prescription-drugs

A drug overdose, with a death rate of 13.9 per 100,000, is almost four times as common as a cause of death than gun homicides (3.6 per 100,000). Death from prescription drugs (7.2 per 100,000) is twice as common as gun homicides.

stupid ass should have picked up a case or brought it in discretely before/after hours after clearing with principal

even fifty years ago bringing a rifle in would require discretion and interaction with leadership

We have a guy bring one in every year. He asks the principal, the CoP clears it, the SRO is present , and the world keeps turning.

Looks like the Principle earned the "Brown Badge of Courage"...

Par for the course in public "school". What once was a place you send your kids for an education is now just a marxist propaganda center. This history teacher should have known better. Also, seeing as how this was a civil war rifle, its more bad. After all, the commies are doing their best to destroy all the civil war monuments in the south. Historical revisionism in action.

Soon enough all of these lockdowns and panics are going to be like when the fire alarm goes off in your building. People will sit there for a second, chuckle, and carry on with their business. This is the product of what happens when stupidity overrules common sense and rational thought.

I was thinking this for what is happening in England. There are LOTS of people in action over there over a guy who is already dead. Sure, I understand the precautionary stuff, but I saw one photo with about 20-30 armed guys sneaking behind a building to catch someone.

If your going to bring something like that make sure it can't be misconstrued as a weapon? The f*** is he supposed to do attached dildos as a bayonet and a spring to the stock and call it his special pogo stick?

Dimples probably wouldn't mind (hell, she might even encourage him) if he did so...

Just sayin'

I used to know it was fall when random adults were walking thru the high school with rifles, looking for the hunter safety course...

Seriously. It is just ridiculous at this point. 2 items on the list of things I brought in for show and tell in grade school are, my uncle's Alaskan Malamute, and my father's service revolver. Dad came in in uniform and showed it to the class, unloaded of course. Not sure what the girls were bringing in as I was too young to GAF about them yet. About all I can remember about them is that they all had cooties. [laugh] The boys were bringing in butterfly knives, slingshots, etc... Basically all kinds of shit that would probably have them taken from their parents in this ****ed up age.

latest

Back
Top Bottom