• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Whoever got the XD from hk-sigman

I sold him that XD and it was for 330 and had low rounds throw it. That was the price I got it new for, I feel sorry for what you paid for it if I knew that was going to happen it wouldn't have sold it to him.

I don't deal with people that markup the price becuase its a hard gun to get in Mass that is why glock prices are nut and there no reason for it.

The only reason for it is people like that !!!!

Becuase in Mass the state is already sticking it to use gun owners we don't need dealers or person doing it.

So like I said if I knew he was going to turn around a few weeks later and jack the price it wouldn't have gone to him.

I have 2 glocks I wouldn't turn around and sell them for more then there worth new , if I got what I put into them that is fair to mark it up is not that is why the prices are like they are in Mass for glocks and guns like the XD

Moved to Firearms, equipment and Ammo.

Henchmen77 I see your point of view and I agree, but I also feel hk-sigman did nothing wrong. Please do not use this thread for personal attacks or I will have no choice but to remove it.

Back
Top Bottom