Who would be worse: Clinton or Oprah in 2020?

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Yep, that's right. Oprah has been hinting for a few week now that she may be interested in running for president in 2020. Either one would be a train wreck, but which one of them would be the worse train wreck. Overall I don't think Hillary would have a chance at the nomination if Oprah goes full in. I don't even think Biden, who may not survive the sexual abuse scandal, could beat her out.

The real question would be would whether Trump could win against her.

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Oprah would have a wayyy better chance of taking Trump down IMO.
With the way congress is intentionally sabotaging Trump, I think the race in 2020 is going to be close whoever the challenger is. On the other hand, if congress started passing some decent bills, I think trump could beat almost anyone.

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Clinton, did you really need to ask? Oprah is way better and doesn't have the criminal network
This... while she's probably flamingly liberal and hates a lot of the stuff we want, etc... I don't think the dems have ever fielded a worse candidate than Hitlery.

-Mike

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Oprah has a strong chance of winning if she runs.
There’s a lot of demand for the “the rock” as well.
I think the entertainment value of the rock as president might be worth it. What a presence on the world stage! Although then there would probably be rumors of doping plaguing the presidency.

"I did not take performance enhancing drugs from that woman"

drgrant

NES Member
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
With the way congress is intentionally sabotaging Trump, I think the race in 2020 is going to be close whoever the challenger is. On the other hand, if congress started passing some decent bills, I think trump could beat almost anyone.
If trump had a set of balls and actually pushed for a comprehensive, even-handed immigration reform bill instead of these horseshit executive orders that just piss people off, and he was able to pass that I think he would be difficult to beat. He won't do that though- because nobody seems to have the balls to mess with the illegal/immigrant labor lobby - invisible hand types. The problem is there are some very powerful business people that don't want to see immigration limited in any way- whether legal or illegal.

-Mike

jpk

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yep, that's right. Oprah has been hinting for a few week now that she may be interested in running for president in 2020. Either one would be a train wreck, but which one of them would be the worse train wreck. Overall I don't think Hillary would have a chance at the nomination if Oprah goes full in. I don't even think Biden, who may not survive the sexual abuse scandal, could beat her out.

The real question would be would whether Trump could win against her.
Might as well ask which is worse.....gunshot to the temple or a knife in the aorta

Spanz

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
So fat old lesbian white woman, or fat old black hetero woman? i would have to go with Oprah.

Do i get a free car now?

but DAMN YOU for making me choose!

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
That would be the Dems doubling down again on what doesn't work. What demographic would Oprah bring that Ill didn't? She's The Housewife's Candidate, just like Ill. Yes, she's black but Obama burned the race card. I don't think people were even turned off by how dirty Ill was, so if Oprah is squeaky clean it's not much of a leg up. She's rich as hell, but she's done it mostly through her show and the magazine that's just a printed version of her show. The only thing I can see her improving on is actually getting people to the voting booth.

The Dems lost most of the country. They need to take a long hard look at what people besides NY and CA think.

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yeah .. no. I am not playing this game. This is the same game as.. " Rosie O'Donnell or Whoopie Goldberg, you have to pick one" and then when I pick one, you go " OMG you are gross! You would do Rosie!"

Besides, if every other Dem dropped dead tomorrow, Hillary would still never get the nomination. That bitch couldn't get the nomination if she got a wheel chair and the worlds best FDR disguise. That clam couldn't get nominated if every other candidate promised to nuke North Korea the day they are inaugurated and she promised to abolish income taxes for all Americans. Bill wouldn't even vote for her if she promised to let him ban the entire Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader squad every Friday. So... there ya go.

Picton

NES Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I’d 10,000 times rather see Oprah in office than any Clinton, Chelsea included. Oprah would be a good figurehead, and would accomplish absolutely nothing. In other words, a better-than-average President...

Zappa

Road Warrior
NES Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
This... while she's probably flamingly liberal and hates a lot of the stuff we want, etc... I don't think the dems have ever fielded a worse candidate than Hitlery.
I laugh every time I hear that comment because it seems that everyone has forgotten they gave Dukakis the nomination once.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
It's official.

Becoming President is now a vanity thing.

Could we at least elect someone wicked hot like maybe that lady cop actress on Lucifer? I mean, since the democrats have decided it's just a popularity contest and the actual President doesn't matter anymore.

2016+Winter+TCA+Tour+Day+11+d9XqwOcyM5Ux.jpg

ToddDubya

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
It's official.

Becoming President is now a vanity thing.

Could we at least elect someone wicked hot like maybe that lady cop actress on Lucifer? I mean, since the democrats have decided it's just a popularity contest and the actual President doesn't matter anymore.
Haven't you ever seen that wicked hot woman standing next to Trump? While I would have voted for Trump either way, FLOTUS is a real perk.

namedpipes

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Haven't you ever seen that wicked hot woman standing next to Trump? While I would have voted for Trump either way, FLOTUS is a real perk.
I know, but Trump, whether you stand for hi or not and whatever his "real" reasons were for running, is taking his job seriously and working in our best interests.

Harpo would be in it to prove she's the most powerful or best loved celebrity in the world.

I appreciate FLOTUS bigly! It's about time we had a beautiful and capable First Lady. We've missed that at least since the 80's, if not longer.

Squire

NES Member
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I can respect Oprah for her work ethic and ambition, even if I disagree with her politics. Hillary is a conniving hypocrite who has no integrity.

connor

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When do the "Giant meteor 2020. Just end it already" stickers get printed?
Hillary for Prison 2020
Charleton Heston is My President

I can't wait to see some kind of "Feel the Bern From the Forced Labor" sticker or "Bernie for the Gulag" sticker.

Top Bottom