Who was the funny guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperStock_1672R-8176.jpg

You think there haven't been at least 18 posts over the last 6 months listing company names of companies that ship into MA? Or people making asses of themself(as I'm sure I am doing now, but damn it I'm stubborn!)

Who's got their head in the sand now?

yea, now that I think of it, the only reason i've ever reported a post was when someone posted a name of a compay that ships to the PRM(and got a THANK YOU from Milsurps4me for it at least once!) or when someone was being more of a jerk then expected.

The report post button is there to help users help mods in their jobs. I've always figured(and this is how it has worked on other forums) that reporting a post gets moderator attention on that post pretty quickly. Obviously, my reporting a post sets off some sort of "bells and whistles" somewhere. In that regards, I feel the button does its job well.

If you don't want users reporting posts to you that violate the rules, then disable the button.

It's fine to use that button if necessary but not to abuse it like some.[thinking]
It's just as easy to PM a mod and let them know. Most do not abuse it just a few do.[grin]

You think there haven't been at least 18 posts over the last 6 months listing company names of companies that ship into MA? Or people making asses of themself(as I'm sure I am doing now, but damn it I'm stubborn!)

Who's got their head in the sand now?

6 months try in less time than that.[thinking]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom