• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who was the funny guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
used to be
new_thread_cat.gif

Wouldn't the administrator be the only one to have access to that or do the mods also have access as well? I am not a green member YET, so I am unsure of how the avatar's work.

I do need to go green though, just to go to a shoot and meet Eddie Coyle.

I'd love to know how i've been abusing it.

EC wrote something recently where he said whenever someone hits that, it starts this chain of events in the moderators double super secret hideout in the forums and alarms go off, PMs get sent, etc. The underlying point in what he wrote was if you have an issue with a particular post, PM your favorite mod. If there is urgency to it, then hit that button. Mods, correct me if I got some of that wrong. I am working from memory and not about to search around for that post.

EC wrote something recently where he said whenever someone hits that, it starts this chain of events in the moderators double super secret hideout in the forums and alarms go off, PMs get sent, etc. The underlying point in what he wrote was if you have an issue with a particular post, PM your favorite mod. If there is urgency to it, then hit that button. Mods, correct me if I got some of that wrong. I am working from memory and not about to search around for that post.
You get it.

I'm still waiting for Blitz1's "NES Member" title to be changed to "Rep Point Whore".

Eddie Coyle is the owner of that title. Blitz would have to be the "Rep Point Whores Assistant" or "Rep Point Whore's Ass." for short. [smile]

Last edited:
speaking of which, do moderators pay the 19 bucks a year too? [rofl]

go ahead and report my post too! [laugh] kma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom