Who wants to shoot?

I was already there at 8:30 to 9:30am this morning. Had to work at 10am. Maybe next time. I am there a few times a week between 8 am 9:30 or so..

I am new to NF&G. Only joined about a month ago.

Mark

I get back from the gym around 9:30 10:00 and crash out around 1:15 because I work third shift. We'll have to set up a small meet between some of us members. I did get to try out my new hoodie target I printed up. I shot my M&P 9mm full size.

I am teaching classes everyday this week and next week Mon-Wednesday that start at 10am and go to 6pm (Over the internet). But I have next Thursday and Friday off.

Mark

Thursday and Friday are my days off every week, so once my daughters leave for school at 7:50 I'm free:) of course, next week is the end of the year, so things will change... But I'd love to come shoot Thursday and/or Friday in the morning:) Friday is def better this week, and my xD45 needs a workout, along with the brandy-new WASR/AK...

I bought an AK sight adjustment tool, but have yet to use it. Friday should be a good opportunity to get my sights right on my Yugo M70 AK.

Again. Can't go this week.. Open Next Thursday and Friday all day.. I am doing the range qualification on the fowler tomorrow morning.

One of the strange things about the NF&G. I have to qualify to use the fowler.. So I had to go practice at the Monadnock Rod and Gun Club last week, since I can't shoot rifles at NF&G until I qualify.

Mark

I'm up for shooting next week. I just got back from the Fowler range. I used the sight adjustment tool for the first time. I'm on at 50m, but when I go to 100m and set the adgustable site to 100m it's way off. Stupid assed commie gun. I shoot expert with the M16/M4 so not to brag, but it's not me. I just can't trust the incremental adgustments on the rear sight. I had shit to do so I'll play with it tomorrow at the shoot.

Back
Top Bottom