• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who wants to shoot in Nashua tomorrow?

I know some NES'ers don't belong to a club or have any other place to shoot. I plan on hitting Nashua Fish and Game Club tomorrow mid-morning and it's more fun to shoot with someone to talk guns with. Who wants to go? I plan on hitting the pistol range. I haven't yet decided on what I'm shooting. It's between my USP .45 or my XD .40 sub-compact.

Last edited:
I'd join ya if I didn't want to get out for the last day of muzzle loader.

Plus, I believe Federal/Plinker is closed with a frozen berm. Fowler is still open, though.

What time you planning on going and for how long? I've got to run another 100 through my XDs, 100 through my M&P 45 and put some slugs through the KSG (still needs sighting in at 25 yards)

I assume when you leave I would have to pack up also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the NF&GA page and the most recent email in my inbox, Federal/Plinker is still closed.

What time you planning on going and for how long? I've got to run another 100 through my XDs, 100 through my M&P 45 and put some slugs through the KSG (still needs sighting in at 25 yards)

I assume when you leave I would have to pack up also?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn, I guess the plinker is closed. I guess I could do fowler with my new AR and Eotech. I was thinking about 11:00ish.

Back
Top Bottom