• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

who wants to adopt me?

Personally, I'd stay as long as you can. Maybe you can make it up to your parents in other ways, etc. work around the house etc. Once you own a house/condo, get married and so on, you'll be F'd like the rest of Us. Enjoy while you can.

I agree, I'd stay as long as you can, but that being said, I still think you should buy my house so I can move to NH! [wink]

I've got a house in the woods and am writing my manifesto... is that bad?
Well, probably not, unless your name is Kaczynski.

To bloodhound, I understand the financial benefits of your situation, however consider what your freedom is worth.

Last edited:
Might not be the guns.

Maybe it is not the actual guns that are bothering them.

Maybe it is a priorities issue: They see you spending lots of money on things while not supporting yourself. These things should come after you pay your own way.

Frizz

I moved out of my parents house before I was 100% financially ready. I was willing to accept that burden because to me, I was not willing to live at home anymore after doing so for one year after college. A coworker and I rented a two bedroom apartment and each of us paid 450 a month in rent. With utilities, we ended up paying 550 a month when all was said and done.

Dont focus on continually buying toys, focus on moving out, IMHO. You say you have the cash for a down on a place,, and you might go back to med school, you say all these things, but you are still just hangin at home.

Branch out. Its time to just spread your wings a bit and take off.

Back
Top Bottom