• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Who wants some Microstamping?

Sounds like another bill whos true intent is to put gun manufacturers out of business by upping their costs and prices and limit the amount of buyers who can afford guns.

Scary thing is, If you've ever left brass on your local range it could turn up at a crime scene, and youll have some splaining to do.

Gun companies just need to bite the bullet and NOT cater to the needs of these states. They should cease all sales in those states including to law enforcement.

Gun companies just need to bite the bullet and NOT cater to the needs of these states. They should cease all sales in those states including to law enforcement.

I actually think every single manufacturer of every single gun, bullet, cartridge, powder, accessory, reloader, etc - should all join forces, circle their wagons and fight this crapola in court. With a small profit percentage from each company going to fund some legal battles, coupled with a flanking attack by pissed off gun owners, there is room to fight this nonsense, but corporations and the common man have to be willing to get off their keyboards and off their asses....

Heads up Rhode islanders, this ones bad and its already been made into law in CA. MA get ready now before this comes our way, start writing your representatives and join GOAL. You bet your brass this ones headed our way too.

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?ID=3828

Not that I have a problem with GOAL and I do think it's great for RI residents to join, but is GOAL representing RI on the issue?

Not that I have a problem with GOAL and I do think it's great for RI residents to join, but is GOAL representing RI on the issue?

GOAL limits itself to issues occurring within the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

RI, you're on your own. I hope you have a similarly strong gun rights organization.

Didn't the company/person who has patent on microstamping state it would only cost $.50? I'm kinda assuming that was a $.50 LICENSE fee... 'It'll only cost companies $.50, so it's cost effective!' He sure doesn't care how much the manufacturing fee is...they'll get their $.50 on bad legislation. I hope if they get money and the laws get struck down someone sues the pants off them.

Back
Top Bottom